You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

ISC Search option is not working in my phone.

I am using iphone 5S. When I open ISC site in My phone , all options are working properly. But search option is not working. It allows to write search text, but when I click on search nothing happens, it remains in same page. I think their is some glitch in template. I request webmaster to correct this problem. And i have doubt that it happens for all phones or else only with mine. Does any other members have this problem?
    Naveen, it is a technical problem that is being looked into by our WMs. It is the same with desk tops also. In the meanwhile you can use the 'enter' key for searching. It works.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Yes What I also feel that the search operation is not functioning even on the desk top with click as we have to press the enter key to get into the page. Hope our webmaster shall look into it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Even that search option is not working on my laptop also. Probably there is some technical problem as mentioned by Mr. Saji Ganesh. I hope it will be rectified shortly.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks you all for response. Hope problem will get rectified soon.
    Regards,
    Vamar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.