You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Re joined ISC after 4 years

Hi Iscians,
    I searched for a right platform to grow in writing. I also wished to get paid for my passion. Thus found ISC. But I couldn't be active after contributing couple of articles due to maternity and obviously was busy as new mom. Now, I somehow managed time for ME. I wanted my specail time to be spent for my passion and that's why I logged onto ISC with new energy.
    ISC has well grown. Gave my come back article and ISC greeted me by acknowledging my article and honoured 50 points. An additional health drink to my writing thirst. Waiting for the next article to be reviewed.
    Wishing to participate on more discussions and learn more from you.
    Welcome back Srimathi. I could see your profile saying that you have joined on 24th April 2013 and performed up to 436 points with silver level membership and then discontinued. It seems now you are totally dedicated and committed to be with this site again. Yes in these four years the site has been grown leap and bounds and surely you will enjoy the patronage and encouragement from the fellow members too. I wish your inclusive participation in all the sections and also take part in various contests that are being announced often and thus prove your mantle and ability. Wishing you all the best.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Glad to have you back Srimathi. Looking forward to continuing contributions from you. Please take care of grammar & spacing issues. In an article, it is also suggested to use HTML tags for points wherever these are made as this makes for better presentation.

Keep an eye on the forum for announcements of contests, general instructions & policies. Since you have returned after a long gap, please read: Sectionwise FAQs

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Hello Srimathi, Welcome back to ISC. As you came back after a long gap, first go through FAQ's , rules as they might have changed. Try to contribute quality copy content which is not copywritted. And before you start writing articles learn how to use html tags for numbering, bullets, external links etc. ,which will be useful in article section. Hope to see more contributions from you in different sections of ISC. All the best.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Welcome to Ms. Srimathi. I am happy to note that you are back in the site and hope you will do a better job now. We await very good contributions from you. Please start contributing and wish you all the best. Go through the rules and brush up all points.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome back Srimathi. It is nice that you come back. Recently many old ISCian come back here including me. After rejoining I am enjoying it. I have received many awards within last 2month of my come back. I hope you contribute a lot and received awards which give energy to work.
    Best of luck

Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments