You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

My self introduction

Greetings

Hi everyone. Myself Pooja Kathi from Tirupati which is a part of Andhra parades. I am done with my Graduation. I'm now in search of a job and also preparing for competitive exams like bank exams. I would like to be a member of India study channel. I'm looking forward to participate in various threads/forums/discussions. Hope I will get to learn something new and interesting..
    Thank you.
    Pooja kathi
    Hi Pooja kathi, welcome india study channel. You can learn many things from this site. You can improve your English writting skills and you can also earn some money while you learn.

Before contributing in any section go through the help topics, so that you will get about all sections like forum, article, ask expert, jobs etc.

And try to contribute quality content with proper English and never post copied content. ISC will not encourage copied content, if you post copied content in any section your posts will get deleted by editors and you will be restricted to that particular section in which you have posted copied content.

So, always make sure you never post copied content. Write posts in your own words and post quality content. Hope you contribute more and earn more. All the best.

Regards,
    Vamar

Welcome to Pooja Kathi to ISC. This site is good for learning. Many good articles you can read. Question papers and other suggestions for preparing for competitive examinations are also available for your use. You can start contributing to threads and you can get your doubts clarified through ask experts section. Before starting your contributions go through the help topics which will give you lot of inputs regarding the methods of contributing in the site. I hope you will get benefitted through this site. Wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Warm welcome to Pooja Kathi and great to understand that you belong to temple town of Tirupathi. That means you have lots of scope to share the happenings there as this particular town is agog with activities daily as the inflow of devotees and visitors to various functions and festivities and that can be reported here in detail. You can make articles on Tirumala celebrations being held on every occasion and that will fetch you good cash credits and points. Normally those who are living in the spot can report the happenings in detail and you are having the advantage. Like that you can write self made articles on tourist and religious places that can be visited from Tirumala so that it can be immensely useful for the net users. That way you can start earning a decent income through site. If you have any other doubt, please share here for our immediate clarification and assistance.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hi Pooja ! welcome India study channel. You can learn many things from this site. You can improve your writing skills and can also earn some money while learning. Go through various sections of ISC and learn the things.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hello Pooja. Welcome at India Study Channel. You have join a great platform to share your knowledge. You can share your knowledge here at different section like forum, ask expert, article, job, admission, review, etc. You can earn some money also by contributing in different section. You will learn many new things here. I would like to suggest you to contribute at forum section first.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Pooja, a warm welcome to ISC, the best educational portal in India! ISC is a very friendly site which allows you to learn and share your knowledge as well. It ensures that your pocket keep ringing in between depending on your contributions and participation in the various contests that are announced from time to time.

I suggest you to read and understand the Posting Guidelines to different sections and also go through all the Help Topics before becoming active here. Browsing through a few of the contents posted earlier in the different sections will also be of help to you.

It would be better if you start by responding to new forum threads on which you think you have an opinion/ idea about. Once you are acquainted with the site you can comfortably move on to other sections too.

Do not worry about the initial hiccups; you can raise a thread in the forum in case you have any doubt even at a later stage, we all will be glad to help and guide you. So, get going! All the best!

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Thank you all for all your warm motivation which cheer me up. I would like to be a part of ISC. I make sure I come up with interesting contents in this channel. Thank you

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.