You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of the TOW contest for the week 28th May - 3rd June'17 on the topic - Nature

Now this is the time to announce the TOW contest for the week 28th May - 3rd June'17. Thanks to everyone who participated in the TOW contest on 'Nature)'. We received 17 entries and all the entries were neatly presented in their own way.

The Winner is –
    Venkiteswaran for his thread Why we expect others to accept 'our' nature when we all go against Mother Nature?
    ~ Expressive! The thread has a deeper meaning and stands out as a masterpiece.

It is decided to award Special Prize to:
    1. Anand for his thread - Protection of God Gifted Beautiful Nature
    ~ A thoughtful thread!

2. Saroja for her entry - The ways and means of try to get back the nature.
    ~A well presented thread which highlights the importance of new methods for the protection our nature.

3. Balamuralikrishna S for his thread - Simple thought on being "Nature Smart"
    ~A comprehensive informative thread!

4. Abhishek for his entry - The undefeated ruler of the world
    ~A very nice presentation about the tolerance of great Nature!

Other entries are given c.c based on their quality. Members please join to greet the winners.
    Frankly, I am happy on the selection of my thread as TOW on topic' nature'. The thread came from my real inner feeling. I feel satisfed that it gets the right resonance. Thanks for that.

I congratulate Anand, Saroj, Balamuralikrishna and Abhishek for getting the special prizes.
    This time, with the topic'nature', is probably one of the very few TOW contests which got such a good response. That shows how concerned we are all about Nature.

I appreciate everyone who participated in the contest and request such wide participation in future contest also. In more participation there is probability for more prizes and more probability of discovery of new talents.

I congratulate and send best wishes to Tow winner Venkiteshwaran and also round of applause for special prize winners Anand, Saroj, Balamuralikrishna and Abhishek for tow topic Nature.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulation to Venkiteswaran for winning the award of TOW. I also want to congratulate Anand, Saroja, Balamuralikrishna S and Abhishek for special award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Venkiteswaran Sir for winning the award of TOW. I extend my wishes to all the special prize winners also.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners namely Venkiteshwaran, Anand, Saroj, Balamuralikrishna and Abhishek for TOW contest on the topic - nature.
    There was a good participation and we enjoyed the various entries on this relevant topic of today.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty Congratulations to Venkateshwaran for being the Winner of the TOW contest for the week 28th May - 3rd June 2017 on the topic - Nature. And also congrats to Anand, Saroj, Balamuralikrishna and Abhishek for winning special prizes. Hope you win more prizes like this. All the Best.
    Regards,
    Vamar

It is very nice to know that Venkateshwaran is the winner of TOW contest for the week 28th May-3rd June 2017.
    My congratulations to him for the same. I also like to convey my congratulations to Anand, Saroj, Balamuralikrishna and Abhishek for winning the special prizes. I thank the Editors for conducting the contest and making a good selection. All the best.

drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir, the Winner of the topic based TOW contest for the week 28th May to 03rd June '17 and also to the Special Prize winners Anand, Saroja, Balamuralikrishna and Abhishek! The thread by Venkiteswaran sir was straight from the heart and all the other selected threads also stood out in one or the other way.

I would like to put in a word of appreciation for all those who took part in this contest on the beautiful topic- Nature!

The cash rewards and points for the winners have been duly credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to the winner and special prize winner of the Thread of the week contest. I wish everyone to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I hearty congratulate Venkiteshwaran for winning the TOW award. I also congratulate special prize winners Saroj, Balamuralikrishna, and Abhishek and all those who all participated in this contest.

Thank you, everyone, for all your wishes.

Anand.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Anand, Saroja, Balakrishna and Abhishek for winning the Nature contest. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Wow! What a feet. Congrats to all the winners, namely Venkiteswaran for winning for his thread comparing our nature and why we go against the mother nature. Very good compare by the author – a lesson for every one to learn from this.
    Special prise winning winners did good with the superb contributions in the thread of the week contest. Congratulations to Anand, Saroja, Balamuralikrishna and Abhishek.
    Finally, congrtaulations to the editor Ms. Pranita for conducting so nicely this TOW weekly contest and announcing winners in a timely manner.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Cash credits are given to the other participants for their entries for the TOW contest on Nature based on the quality.
    Regards,
    Pranita
    Editor - ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.