You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Articles under new submission

Hi, May I know, how long will it take for an article to be reviewed?
    I have submitted one of my articles on June 3rd, it is almost 10 days now. I am not making it as a complaint, but to make sure that there is no error from my end.

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/171785-How-to-introduce-alphabets-and-small-words-to-preschoolers.aspx
    It has already been explained by the ME that nowadays it is taking little bit more time for approval of articles as some Editors are availing of holidays/vacation. I have submitted an article on 2nd June which is not yet approved. It is quite natural and your article will be reviewed very soon. Please wait patiently.

In the meantime, you can collect materials for more articles and start writing.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Srimathi just visited your article and found to be very impressive with images and good explanation. The editors might have been busy and being a new member articles submitted were to be checked more than once for the authenticity and self made article aspect. So just wait for the formal approval that would be accorded. From your write up I could see bright future for you to churn out best articles with illustrations. Try for next article meanwhile and load it.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

As suggested by Mr.Partha and Mr. Mohan, please wait for sometime. Editors are going through the articles serially and it may take a little more time. I have not seen your article. But I understand from Mr.Mohan's post that it is very good. I wish you all good luck and a good encouraging association with ISC. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Hi, thank you all for your clarification. My article had been reviewed and re submitted with corrections, that are mentioned by editors. Glad that they are gentle in their comments. As you all suggested, submitted my new article. Review of the editors for my previous post was helpful to this post.
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/171817-Home-remedy-Granny-therapy-for-Cold-and-Cough.aspx
    I welcome comments and critics from IScians to learn more in writing and also to study, what do they expect from the relevant topic.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.