You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

And so it happens, diamond turns to platinum

At last after the so many year of contributions in the different sections of the ISC I finally I join the platinum member gang. Wow I am excited to be a platinum member of the site. But what now. Nothing new to reach, no more goals to reach. What is the next target of the platinum members. How they stay with so much motivated manner. One thing I learnt today is to post in the forum section the good quality posts and to not do any type of the violations. So, my posts will be only the good quality posts.
    Hearty congratulations Madam for reaching the topmost pedestal of ISC. Great going!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

I feel very happy to note that you have become Platinum member of Indiastudychannel, Ms. Juana. Please accept my congratulations for your achievement. I read many of your articles and learned so many things from them. I hope you still go strong with your good work in this site. We expect many more good posts from you so that we will get benefitted. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulation Juana madam for becoming platinum member of ISC.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations madam for being the Platinum member.

Regards,
    Anand.

Juana please accept by best wishes and hearty congrats on your achieving the platinum member level in this site, which is really long journey to reach and cherish. You have been contributing well in all the sections and especially during the double reward program your contributions were awesome and that pepped up your speed to reach the platinum level. Only handful members of this site have reached this level and you are the youngest one to touch the goal. Nevertheless your contributions in article sections were awesome and needs to be appreciated for far thinking ability to create good resources.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Nice to know about the transformation from Diamond to platinum and the resolve in connection with that. My best wishes on the occasion.

Thank you to all for wishing me well.

Venkiteswaran especially thanks to you for being the inspiring member. How comes you are only the diamond member?

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Hearty congratulation to you Ms. Juana Madam. You really deserve it. It is due to your continuous dedication and contribution in this site. You are really an ideal and inspiring member for the new members of this site.
    Honesty is the best policy.

No no Hakimuddin don't say to me inspiring member for new members. You have not seen the comments on my comments on how my comments can effect the new joiners. But thank you .
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Juana, Hearty congratulations on achieving the platinum member level. Very deserving and your hard work is noteworthy. Your articles are good quality posts. Wishing you the Best!

Juana,

Congratulations on becoming one of the few Platinum members of ISC.

The system just goes by the points and counts but if it had an ability to recognise the true quality of contributions, I am sure you would have been awarded Platinum badge long ago. The value you added to ISC in the past years through quality articles and lively participation in the forum definitely outweighs all other ongoing squabbling.

Thank you for your 6+ years of association with ISC.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you, Tony, for your kind words. I am truly honoured by your presence in this post.

Congratulations to you on reaching the much coveted mile stone in ISC and joining the elite group of Platinum members. Wishing you all the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Hearty congratulations Juana on joining the Platinum club! May be you don't get to climb any higher from here but maintaining the position with the same zeal and commitment is not so easy! All the best and hope you keep the site enriched with your valuable contributions with the same responsibility and passion!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I think it is a great achievement to enter the platinum arena and for that I can only say that you deserve it.
    Congratulations and we are looking forward to more of nice articles, good posts and logical arguments from you in the near future.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations from my side to Juana for getting into Platinum grade membership with her stunning quality grade submissions to most sections of ISC during her 6+ years stay at ISC . I wish her to get many more such successes at ISC platform in the future too.

That lovely Platinum shield adorns the profile page of a deserving ISCian who has been giving a phenomenal consistency in content quality for so many years. Congrats Juana!

What now, you ask? There are always new stars to reach, new goals to achieve. Here's what you can do - hit a few more centuries in the number of articles & let's see you in the top 5 on our home page before the sun sets on the horizon of 2017. Go for it!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Hai Madam,

I am a new member to this ISC family, right now am enjoying the joy of reading the valuable responses of the readers.I could realize how joyful you are.Keep up the good works.

Congrats Mam
    Stay blessed..

Suffering is the essence of success!

I don't think fan is a right word to use, but that's what more or less I'm to you like. You are creative and very intelligent. You know what exactly every one wants to hear from you and yet you surprise them everytime. Seeing your tremendous progress Platinum was inevitable.
    Well I have a diamond to reach as of now. But sooner or later I'd like to share the platinum medal with you.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Thank you all for your warm wishes and generous feedback. I am greatly touched. Wish you all the very best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.