You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Hai I am Varsha Ashokkumar

Hai, I am Varsha Ashokkumar doing my Mtech in Civil...Feeling great to be a member of ISC
    Dear Varsha,

Welcome to the club! There is great many things happening here. I am sure that you will be able to span your creative wings and share it with all of us.

Wishing you all the best,

Sid

Lets all try to create a better tomorrow for India.

Hai Varsha!
    Most welcome at ISC. Learn the things quickly and become a valuable member of ISC.

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Welcome Varsha to this educational site and glad to know that you are a Civil Engineer and you can share your educational experience and be a guide to those students who seek guidance in this course and by giving your special advise and tips you can be a helpful member in this site. Moreover by contributing self made articles on your subject, you can also start earning decent income every month. Please visit profiles of performers of this site and get to know how they are immensely benefited and even got name and fame through this site. One thing is sure for a performer we respect the most.

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Varsha, a warm welcome to the ISC family! At the outset, I would like to tell you that this is basically an educational portal and so certain rules and guidelines apply unlike other common social networking sites. It would be nice if you read and understand the Posting Guidelines and all the Help Topics before becoming active here. Going through a few of the earlier posts in different sections will also give you some insight into the overall requirements of this site. Please feel free to clarify any further doubts by posting a thread in the forum. We would be glad to help you.

I suggest you to start by responding to new forum threads and once you get an idea, you can move on to other sections as well.

Please remember that ISC does not allow posting of copied contents from any source.

Hope we can benefit mutually by this association. All the best!

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Thank you all for your valuable words.
    Suffering is the essence of success!

Mr.Varsha, It is a pleasure to welcome you on to this educative site where in you can find more benefits. You can share your knowledge. You can gain Knowledge. You can earn also. You will be getting so many inputs on different topics.

Your a civil engineer. So you know better about the technology. You can contribute in all the sections of this site.

But before starting please go through the help topics which will give you a fair idea about the site. Do's and Dont's will be known. Start reading the threads, ask expert and article sections. Once you are familiar you can start your postings. Start with Threads. Wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments