You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

When the adsence account of isc members is established?

At which time the adsense account of the isc members is approved by the site.
    1.What type of terms and conditions are there in approving the adsense account please tell me about that.
    2.For which type of members is this account?
    3.What are the benefits of being a member of this account?
    4.Which type of account is this?
    Please tell me something about this account holders and also about this account.
    There are 6 conditions to approve the ad sense account. You must fulfill at least 5 conditions.
    • Profile details with Address updated:
    • Minimum 10 valid articles approved:
    • Achieved GOLD Level:
    • Received at least 1 prize:
    • Member Active for 6 months+:
    • Profile photo uploaded & verified:

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Sukanya, please go through this Help Topic to get an answer to your query.

In the meanwhile, though we would only be glad to guide and help you, I suggest you to read and understand the Posting Guidelines and also all the Help Topics so as to get a fair idea about the site so that you won't have to post a thread off and on to clarify points.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Apart from the above suggestions made by member and lead editor, please do not rush for creating a adsense account in urgency without fulfilling the required parameters as suggested. You can get used to writing good contents by posting threads and responding in this forum section and that would create near perfection and also gets immense confidence in creating articles of your own. Once you carve a niche for yourself in creating self made articles, then you would certainly go for bigger articles of varied nature and thus your earning spree from ISC would also increase substantially.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sign In to post your comments