You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Article contest on Topic "{ ___ } trainers in {place}"

First of all thank you to all the participants for their vital contributions to ISC.We had shortlisted 5 candidates who selected interesting topics and also followed the contest rules.

First Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 200) is Venkiteswaran for the article Yoga Trainer in Ernakulam

Second Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 100) is Dhruv for the article Sorav Jain – The Top DigitalMmarketing Trainer in Chennai

Consolation Prizes (Cash Award of Rs 50 each) for:
    Juana for the article Devdutt Pattanaik - The charismatic Leadership Trainer

Asha Kurian for the article India's no: 1 Celebrity Trainer and Fitness Expert From Mumbai

Partha Kansabanik for the article Top trainers of Bharatanatyam in New Delhi

Friends, join us for congratulating the winners!

This is to express my congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran for winning the first prize. My congratulations to Mr. Dhruv for winning the second prize. Congratulations to Ms.Juana, Ms.Asha Kurian and Mr.Partha for winning the consolation Prizes. Thanks to Editors and Admn for their efforts in bringing out the best from the submitted lot. Best wishes to all.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats for all the winners.keep up the good works.
    Suffering is the essence of success!

My hearty congrats and best wishes to all the winners and consolation prize winners in the above contest. The contributions were awesome and the decision were perfect to honor them.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of article contest

I congratulate all the winners of the article contest.

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir, the winner, Dhruv, the second prize winner and Juana, Asha and Partha, the consolation prize winners!

The cash rewards and points have been duly credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

My hearty congratulation to Venkiteswaran for winning first prize of the contest. I also want to congratulate Dhruv for wining second prize. Also want to congratulate Juana, Asha Kurian and Partha Kansabanik for consolation prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran for being winer of this contest and winning first prize. Congratulations to Mr. Dhruv for being the second winner and also. Congratulations to Ms.Juana, Ms.Asha Kurian and Mr.Partha for being the winners of consolation Prizes.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations to all the winners! It was a different type of contest, with articles to be submitted on individuals rather than on a general topic. Quite unusual.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to all the winners. Well done.

Yes, it was a different type of contest, as rightly pointed out by Vandana. It was quite a challenge to find individual trainers, with suitable credentials. They had to be the best in their city.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran, the winner, Mr. Dhruv, the second prize winner, and Ms. Juana, Ms. Asha Kurian, the consolation prize winners. I have read all the articles of the contest and wondered how such minute details can be painstakingly compiled and put up in such an interesting manner. I have lot to learn form the great authors of ISC.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thanks for your posts and congratulations to all winners!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.