You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Improve Your English

Innovative and enthusiastic and to Earn

Hello Everyone, I am shaik sohail i am very glad to have a Isc because It gives a oppurtunity to learn and earn. Actually I am persuing Btech EEE in Ananatapur and I just waned to learn and earn money from early age. Insight i have tried many links almost all have given hand and not convenient to learn and earn but i think Isc will help to fullfill my requirements.
    Thank you ISC.

And I hope i have great chance or oppurtunity to join in ISC and learn here and earn here..
    Please anyone of you can explain about how to earn and learn.
    Welcome Mr. Sohali. ISC is a education channel. You can learn many things in this site. At the same time it gives a chance to you to share your knowledge with all other members. In this process you will earn some money also. As a new member first go through the help topics. It will give very fair idea about this site and gives you a all required information. Read all the articles which are very knowledgeable and useful. Similarly if you have any doubts you can post them in ask expert section. But start with forums. Read all the new forum postings and share your opinion. Then you can start with your own forum postings. I hope your journey with this site will go a long way and mutually beneficial. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. Sohail: Please don't be impatient. First learn about the functioning of ISC and various sections and sub-sections of this site. Find out in which you are most comfortable to contribute. Also read the help topics for more meaningful and attractive contribution. Start contributing, earn points and cash credits and wait for the revenue announcement on the first day of every month.

First contribute actively and then expect revenue share.

Best wishes!

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Sohail warm welcome to this site. Glad to know that you hail from Anantapur and doing EEE. Surely this is the right platform for the budding Engineers like you as this site gives ample opportunity to show case your hidden talent of writing content on any subject and even on the subject you are proficient and efficient. By writing quality content in own words, you are creating a opportunity to earn some decent money through every article submitted here which has the approval of editors. Thus your earning spree starts. Once you get the niche of writing articles proficiently, you will start earning more income. Instead of wasting time on gossiping, chatting, you can dedicate time for this site with right earnest and build your knowledge base too. Surely the seniors would be guiding you and promoting your writing caliber by appreciating and commenting now and then.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.