You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How can I do the information update in the India study channel?

Which are the different information updates should I do in this site? Please tell me about what type of information update is in this site.
    You can update any useful information to the members through forum postings. You can write about various up coming events, present day politics, failures of Government, successes of Government, your experiences, your thoughts can be posted. You can write article by updating knowledge about various aspects. You can update the examination details, dates, results etc in this site.
    drrao
    always confident

First of all please decide what kind of information you want to share and post. If the information is just a news for the purpose of knowing, then it is not recommended here. If the information has some insight and seeks inclusive debate from the members then that can be posted in this forum. If the information is very useful for now and future too, then it can be created as an article and be shared in the article section. Suppose you want to ask a technical question or a specific question , then post the same in Ask Experts section. If you have any job openings information please share in the jobs section. So it all depends on what you want to share in this channel. Apart from this you can visit the article section and participate in the review of posts already approved and hoisted. Even you can give answers for the questions raised in ask experts section.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments