You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW awards for the week 04th to 10th June '17- Winners!

We are announcing the Thread of the Week awards for the week 04th to 10th June '17. We had quite a number of threads and after having gone through all the threads and assessing the same from different angles for the different aspects, we have decided to declare as follows-

The award for the Thread of the Week goes to Aswini for her thread When and why do you stop speaking further. The thread actually probes into human psychology and the way we react in particular situations. Reasons for our reactions may vary but actions or the results ultimately remain the same.

The Special Prize winners are-

1. Venkiteswaran for his thread What happened to the trees you planted last year and year before. Though the thread is set against the backdrop of the just preceded World Environmental Day on 05th June, it does have a question for us as to whether we are really concerned about the end results of what we do. We take part in many social events and awareness programs but are we serious about the same and do we follow up what we have done? The thread is a pointer towards the futility in doing things just for the sake of it or as a ritual.

2. Umesh for his thread Do you believe that forgiveness is divine It might not appear to be a new topic but it is as or more relevant in the present day scenario where we are all very serious about ourselves and consider forgiveness to be a weakness. The thread is in a way a reminder for us to be more adaptive and accommodative so as to enable a socially healthy and peaceful society.

The winner gets a cash a reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Hearty congratulations to Aswini for winning the thread of the week award. And also congrats to Mr. Venkateswaran anf Mr. Umesh for winning special prizes for the week 4th to 10th June 2017. Hope you win more awards like this through your quality contributions.
    Regards,
    Vamar

My hearty congrats to Aswini for her winning thread When and why do you stop speaking further which was well thought and shared. Also pat for Venkiteshwaran for his great thread what happened to the trees you planted last year and year before, which was again on the lines of self probing and Unesh for his wonderful thread Do you believe that forgiveness is divine and yes it is.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Heartly congratulations to Aswini for winning the award and I also congratulate the special price winners Venkiteshwaran and Umesh.

Congratulations to TOW winners

It is pleasure in congratulating Ms.Aswini for winning the TOW award for the week 04th to 10th june 2017. Similarly I also want to congratulate Mr. Venkiteswaran and Mr. Umesh for winning the special prizes in the contest. I like to thank the editors for making the best judgement in deciding the award winners.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Ms. Aswini, Mr. Venkiteswaran and Mr. Umesh for their brilliant, thought-provoking, philosophical awward-winning threads. Great going!
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Cash credits and points for the winners have been credited.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Hearty congratulation to Aswini to win Thread of the Week award. I also want to congratulate . Venkiteswaran and Umesh for winning special awards.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks everyone for their good wishes and congrats.

I also take this opportunity to congratulate Aswini and Venkiteswaran for their excellent and thought provoking threads which many of us responded and enjoyed.

Knowledge is power.

Heartly congratulations to Aswini and I also congratulate the special price winners for winning the award .
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• Sign In to post your comments