You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Its Been 5 years into this world of ISC which helped me in changing my life....

Hi all,

How are you ? It's been a long time since I posted something in forum and there won't be much occasion than completing 5 years of entering into the family of ISC. I may not be familiar to the new members in the forum as I am not much active since last 2 years but I hope Old members do remember me.

Some Special things happens in everyone's life. We don't know how it affects your life at the starting, but you can realize only after it happened. Joining ISC is one such thing in my life. 5 years ago, When I just completed 1st year of My Engineering, I am casually browsing some websites to earn some income online, I came across this wonderful website which gives an amazing opportunity to earn as well as to learn. It united my passion of writing and the opportunity of earning at single place. One may think, how a website can bring a change in one's life. But it did in my case.

Initially I was poor in English and had many grammatical errors in my writings. But once I started writing in ISC, it got improved. Though I still do some mistakes, it got reduced. It helped me to be updated with the latest news all around the world. It also taught me many things, which later helped me at many other places in the real world. I will give two examples which I started in ISC and later helped me in my life. After I started working in ISC and became the editor, I got used to read a lot of content daily, it helped me to read the paragraphs much quicker which helped me in my CAT exam. The article writing here and practice in structuring the article helped in Written Ability test which will be held after the CAT. To add a few more, I have learnt the html tags for the first time in ISC only, some soft skills like work sharing and management when I am working as part of Editorial team..... So ISC played one of the major roles in my transformation from a boy with a poor English to a graduate who is about to join one of the India's top B-School.

Thank you all the members and Editors who helped me in the initial stages when I entered in to the world of ISC... I still remember the lot of forum discussions I had with members like Sun, Mohan, Saroja madam, Venkateswaran sir ....... that list is long and Very Special thanks to Editors and guides like Vandana madam, Sultan Sir, Apurva Sir, Kalyani madam, Nidhi madam, Ravi Sir,Hafeezur sir...., without their guidance, such special things won't happen. Though mentioning at the last, they are the creators of this, Thank you so much Webmaster specially Tony sir, first of all for creating such a wonderful platform, and later providing me an opportunity to work as an editor for such a wonderful website, that experience of being of editor is even more special for me, Special thanks for encouraging me even though I am not regular in ISC. I wish I would be as active as before in ISC and will add many more years as the member of ISC.

Thanks and Regards
    Mandeep P.
    "Hardwork Never Goes Unvalued"
    Congratulations Mandeep. Perhaps it is mere coincidence that Venkiteswaran sir has also joined this site on the same day six years ago. Glad that we have two good and soft spoken members are celebrating their ISC day today. It is kind gesture from your side to thank the ladder which helped you to climb the heights and my best wishes to you to grow further in your career. Wishing you all the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Yes Mandeep who can forget you. I remember your good contributions and interactions with us in this forum and various discussion. You were so active and suddenly gone sulking and nevertheless you have come back again and great to note that you have completed five years in this great site. Even our great member Venkiteshwaran has completed six years today. ISC must be happy to have consistent and long standing members like you and your contributions were always valued and respected. Hope you will continue with regular sharing and responses now and electrify this forum with full zeal.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mandeep nice to know that you have just completed Five Fruitful years in ISC. It is just today that I raised a thread
    Six sweet years with Indiastudychannelon my completing six years in ISC.

What better testimonial to give than confirming that ISC "....helped me to read the paragraphs much quicker which helped me in my CAT exam.." and that"ISC played one of the major roles in my transformation from a boy with a poor English to a graduate who is about to join one of the India's top B-School. ", Fantastic, Mandeep.
    You are conveying a good message.

Hard work and sincere efforts will never fail anyone.
    On this occasion I convey my best wishes to you.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Mandeep for completing 5 years of fruitful association with Indiastudychannel. The way you have narrated your journey with ISC is very pleasant. Really this site is very educative and many of us getting educated through this channel. Many updates are coming from various sections. As you rightly side, a good management team and participation well learned people in the site is making many of us enriched with good English and good knowledge. We should thank the web master for such a great creation of a fantastic platform for all of us to interact.
    I wish now you will start again your interaction with the members of the site, so that we will have privilege of acquiring knowledge from a learned member.
    All the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

Thanks Mandeep, both for your contributions and your wonderful testimonials in this thread. The wishes of our entire ISC family is with you as you forge ahead in your career.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Congrats Mandeep. How can I forget the man who was deep in my heart few years back. Mandeep a. name that has penetrated deep into my heart. Nice to see you back after a long gap. May God bless you, Mandeep.
    No life without Sun

Mandeep,

I remember those olden days where we were all struggling to make Google think we are the best. We had a much smaller team and you were one of the key members I could go to for any important tasks in our websites that need to be completed in a timely manner. You have played a key role in making our websites build a lot of credibility with search engines. Eventually, some of our regional sites were closed or abandoned but your contribution remain evergreen.

Thank you so much for being part of this wonderful family and for all of your contribution in making ISC what it is today. Looking forward to working with for years to come.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Mandeep, many congratulations on your completing five fruitful years with ISC! And what a better way to celebrate than by going down the memory lane, cherishing the good old days and remembering all those you had come across in between and making a special mention of those who had given your journey through this site a special touch! Your acknowledgement of how the association with this site benefited you will surely be an inspiration for others who have an interest to learn and improve. Great going Mandeep!

Your contributions as a member of the editorial team need a special mention because of your interest and involvement and also the mature and cool approach you always maintained. Thanks a lot for the same!

I take this opportunity to wish you all the best in all your future endeavors and hope that you will try your level best to spare some time for ISC in the coming days too! We look forward to your continued association.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Wow! This is such an incredible journey. Many congratulations on the completion of five years on ISC and getting into a top Business School.

I do recall our interactions and also the time when you became an editor.

You have indeed come a long way and it is only your dedication that has brought you this far. Good luck with your management programme. And her is wishing you great success in all that you do. You are definitely going to rock the campus and come out with flying colours.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations for spending five fruitful and productive years with ISC! Want to see you as a regular contributor.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Your testimony to your progress after joining ISC is really great and the way you have shown the gratitudes is praiseworthy.

You joined ISC in the beginning of your career while I joined in Dec16 after my retirement from a PSU. That way we are at far ends but our common achievement will be same - learning while earning.

It was a pleasant surprise today to see two members Venkiteswaran and you completing a period of 5 years and simultaneously acknowledging it in the forum so that members can also join you in celebrating the occasion.

All the best and God bless you.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments