You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Who is the winner of this contest?

Kindly refer this thread.
    Who is the winner of this contest? Each and every member who responded to this thread predicted INDIA as the winner of the game. Alas! the good Indian cricketeers disappointed all the ISCian with a very poor game.

The game was played on Sunday. Today is Wednesday. Yet the result of the right predictor has not been announced.

@ I am unfortunate. I was away and I tried to give my prediction. But I could not do so with my smartphone. I predicted rightly as Pakistan the winner of the match, and the rest predictions were only 40 percent.

Can we have the winning members here, Madam ME.
    But my one prediction was right in that contest. I predicted that India will win the toss and ask Pakistan to bat and that is happened. I am also eagerly awaiting the results of the contest.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Please note that the cash credit has been given to every individual response.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Dear sir,
    As mentioned by Mr. Partha, Cash credit and points are given to every response according to correct answers. I thing nobody is winner as there is not a single members who has predicted all 8 answers right. So no winner there and points and CC are awarded in the same thread.

Honesty is the best policy.

I als missed responding to this thread. On that I was busy with some work. By the time I opened the site, the toss is over and the thread is closed. Anyhow nobody predicted India's loss. Hence no winner. It is good that CC are awarded in the same thread. Congratulations to all who got points and CC.
    drrao
    always confident

Sun,
    Read the text of that thread. Partha's one line response is a sufficient answer.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.