You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to review the answers

Please refer to the question the link of which is indicated below:-

Can I give Intermediate exam two times in two different colleges

So far five Members have answered the question asked by Mr. ansh (myself included). I was going through the answers given by the Members. I have found that some answeres may be irrelevant and utterly confusing. These answers have the inherent ability to further confuse an already confused Member who has asked the question.

I humbly request the concerned Editor to review the answers to the question and delete the irrelvant/factually incorrect answers to avoid confusion.

This is a genuine request and I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.
    The answers have not been reviewed as yet. We will check it out.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Partha, the purpose of this thread is served. That was because on curiosity to know what was the matter, I visited the link and found that one of my responses related to another thread got posted there. So I am the culprit.

You are right on target . I thank God because it was luck that I could rectify the mistake in time and without much injury from forum taunts and dissection. I sincerely Thank you for that. I have now more faith in my belief that every one is my well wisher.

The thread still stands.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

• Sign In to post your comments