You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are you a strict follower of single political party or you change parties according to their merits?

If you observe closely so many of our friends, neighbors and relatives have some political liking and reservations to a particular political party so that they don't change their mind set throughout their life. These people they always stick to the same political parties irrespective of their merits and performance. But some people they never give such preferences to the political parties and according to their performance and merit they change their mind set whether to vote or not to vote to them. Some people through out their life oppose Congress party and some oppose BJP. For example, Mr.Ramoji Rao, the Owner of World famous Ramoji Film City, Producer of movies and TV Shows, Owner of TV media and Eenadu News Paper publisher openly says I oppose Congress party throughout my life. I myself voted different political parties in different elections using my conscience and right of my franchise. Regarding this issue to what category you belongs folks?
    What I feel that Indian voters have the compulsion to change their political affiliations based on the drastic changes seen in the political polarization and continuation. Gone are the days when Congress was wielding the power politics and other parties are reduced to a marginal opposition. Ever since the regional parties came into prominence, the Congress got slowly eliminated from the number one position and BJP could grab the place with ease. Now the situation is very clear.. One should either sail with Congress plus group or BJP plus group.Even in regional level the same kind of polarization has taken place. So the confusion in voters has gone and they have the clear choice to sail with which group they want. For me I am the staunch supporter of BJP right from the beginning and now my support base has further increased with Modi at the helm.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is a random situation. One can or may change his or her party if one found it vague and uncomfortable with one's existing party.

However, there are people who are really a HOPPER who randomly changes his or her party for no reasons. They actually can't stick to one party and sometimes they end up elsewhere knowing not who to team up with and the conclusion is always negative.

People also hate those people. By the way, I have no parties neither and not I vote for any representative. We also don't have this so called voters card. I felt like it is sin to discuss about evil politics. The politics are reserved for people who knows how to lure and how to deceive people. Hence I am out of political matters.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

No, I don't a strict follower of a single party. I change my opinion according to condition. I always vote a candidate and not party. You must select a good candidate to represent you in the parliament. Sometimes you have to select a person which does not belong to any party. So in my opinion a candidate is important than a party.
    Honesty is the best policy.

By deciding candidate as important during election and not the party, we some time may make mistake as the Independent candidates thus elected jump to a party offering largess or post to support.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I always go by the performance of the party. I never stick to one party. When P V Narasimha Rao was doing well, I used to support that party always. When Morarji Desai was the PM and shown good progress I wa s supporting Janata Party. When Atal was the PM and doing many good works I have become a strong supporter of BJP. When the government was headed by a dummy candidate and somebody else ruled the country, I developed a hatred for that party and my preference has gone to BJP. I was not active in politics but as a citizen of this country I love the progress of this country. So my affiliation will be always for a party which will be doing a better service to nation.
    drrao
    always confident

Sign In to post your comments