You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Music

Test your musical skills with Google Doodle!

I was quite excited today with Google's doodle, which celebrated Oskar Fischinger's 117th birthday. Looking up the Net about him, it seems he created musical animations with images - imagine doing this without the use of computers (read about him - it is fascinating).

About the doodle - just click on it and your screen will display a quote of Oskar Fischinger, followed by the invite to make your own virtual musical composition by clicking around on the little diamond shapes.

It is good fun - you can spend hours on this!
    Thank You Ms. Vandana for the inputs. The way you have described, it appears to be very interesting. So far I have not tried this. I will try to do it in next couple of days. I will try to share me experience once I try it.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes it's creative. I google it and found some YouTube videos that was uploaded nine hours back. It's awesome. I think it will be more helpful to members of they watch the video on YouTube.

Checking in...

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Google has been honoring the greats of this world on their birthday and in that series Google's doodle, which celebrated Oskar Fischinger's 117th birthday was the new experience to the net users.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It was both visually and auditory pleasing. If only this could be made into an app. Only a few concentrate on Google's doodles. So the most amazing amazing stuff go unnoticed. Google has a very creative team. I will be storming internet from now on to get a similar experience.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.