- Category: Miscellaneous
- #601294If you're gifted with writing talent, prepare a resource and head over to Article section from http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/
For schools and Jobs information, visit http://www.indiastudychannel.com/ and
For jobs please visit http://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/
Be the Hero of the zero hour!
- #601301ISC has categorised the various sections for information submission.
If you want to submit an article you will get various sub headings inside the article section and you can choose the one to which your article belongs. After that you start giving the heading of your article and it's body in the requisite boxes.
If you are interested in participating in forums than go to forum and select the topics of your interest and post your views there. Immediately your post will be shown to you in the sequence.
You can very well post a new thread for forum also where other people will give their views and you can also interact in between.
If you have a good knowledge of a particular area go through ask expert section and find out if you can answer some questions there. If not you can very well ask there questions from your side where experts will immediately try to answer.
So there are immense opportunities in ISC and with a little familiarity and practice you will be at your ease there.
Wish you a good time at ISC.
Knowledge is power.
- #601303Hello Amit, before you start writing go through help topics and guidelines of this site. And go through already posted articles and jobs posted by other members, so that you will get an idea on how to write and start your contributions.
And remember that you shouldn' t post copied content in any sections of isc. Isc is very strict about copied content, if you post copied content in any section then you will be restricted to that particular section. So be careful and try to contribute quality content. All the best.
- #601305Amit warm welcome to this site as a new member. Yes I can understand your curiosity and interest to share in this site but you are totally confused. Use this forum section for posting information and view to seek inclusive participation of other members on your raised threads. Subsequently you can also respond to the various threads posted by our esteemed members if you know the right answer. Likewise you can ask some tricky questions that is bothering you and wanting answer for them. Post such questions in the ask experts section. If you know any job openings in the companies, please share the same in jobs section and finally you can share any information or write any content concerning about the country , people, culture, tradition and all must be in your own creating thinking and not copied from any site. Such articles are welcome.
'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
Even this challenging situation would ease
- #601317A warm welcome to you, Mr. Amit. Don't get confused please. When you open the web page of this site you will find a blue stripe. On that from left to write there are some headings. If you click on the heading that section will open. In some of the headings, when you click on that you will find a drop down list. In that you can click on any item. That section will open. Last heading is More. Click on that. A list will drop down. Click on help. All help topics will open. Read the topics all your doubts will get cleared.
As a new comer you can start reading Forums and start posting responses. Once you are clear you can post new threads as per the rules and regulations of the site. Then you can start ask experts and articles also. You can also post new jobs. Wish you all the best. Start with help topics. Post on Forum when you start. You can start any time.
- #601325Amit, in addition to the responses posted above, go through and understand the responses posted to your thread here. It might require you to spend some time but please do that and try to understand the site properly. It is not a tough job.
I am locking this thread now. Please feel free to clarify further doubts in this regard in the thread to which the link has been provided.
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.