You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you think yourself jinxed after repeated failures and do not feel to attempt further?

Many people do not achieve their goals even after repeated attempts and they become not only discouraged but also start thinking thereselves as jinxed.

In the aftermath of this they also feel not to attempt further not only for the erstwhile goals but the new and fresh objectives.

Do you ever had such feelings or you know a person who had been experiencing like this?

What is your view on this phenomenon?
    For me failures and challenges has been testing my patience from the young age of 16 and at that age people used to enjoy and freak out in their life. My life was full of checkmates and I have been bought up with those challenging situations, So for me getting annoyed with failures does not arise. If some one who is always tasting success and suddenly failures embrace him,. it would be difficult to digest and pull on. But for people like me happiness was less and sorry was more and therefore I am getting adjusted to trying times and thus I wont get perturbed or annoyed over repeated failures. What I feel that we should not always expect a right and good things happening to us. Life should be with full of challenges and then only we know the real thrill. If we wont keep fasting, we do not know the plight of hunger.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Since childhood to teenage from adulthood, I have never succeeded in any thing be it in personal or professional lives. This kind of challenges and failures doesn't let me sleep. Sometimes, I run out of patience because of constant failure but that is not the end of the world. I never think to give up no matter what it takes to achieve the success.

If success is certain then so is failure. Without failure, one cannot be successful. If you never fail then you will never succeed.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

It is human life. There will be successes and failures. But we should not get excited with success and discouraged with failures. So as an individual it is our duty make our own goals and try to achieve it by taking all possible steps and making maximum possible efforts. Even after that we may not get success always. Sometimes it may go the otherway. We should not get dejected. We should analyse why we could not achieve our goal. Where did we make a mistake to be examined. Similar mistakes should not be repeated.
    But we should not stop progressing. Take another task or try again the same task. You will be successful. Failures are stepping stones for success.

So my advise to all youngsters don't get disheartened with some failures. Take them positively, learn from your mistakes. Get up and get back to your work to attain your goals. Success is yours.

drrao
    always confident

I never failed very miserably at anything. But it's my health that I'm afraid about. Though I'm just 19 I have a very bad digestion. I do yoga, mediation, exercise and don't eat junk much. Despite what seems to be sufficient to lead a healthy life, I'm still at a great discomfort. My weak immunity disturbs my concentration and my physical abilities to a great deal.
    I did everything I could in my power but I still don't recover. But I'll keep trying.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Sign In to post your comments