Induction of 2 members for ISC Content Development Team
Are you looking to take part in IndiaStudyChannel's Premium Content Development projects? Wondering what are the benefits of being a CDT writer and the tasks being allotted currently? Check this post and reply below to understand further.
Dear ISC members
Myself Dr Apurva Tamhane and I represent the Content Development Team for IndiaStudyChannel. The Content Development Team (known as the CDT) of ISC, is currently working on development of quality content for some of the core areas of the website. We are currently working on developing the Courses section of ISC and in the coming future, we would be working on other core areas as well.
We are currently wanting to absorb 2 of the best writers of ISC in the CDT.
1. You should have at least 2 - 5 (the more the merrier) articles written in ISC.
2. Originality in writing, no copy pasting, no untoward remarks on your profile by the editorial team
3. Consistency in your work. Remember, content development is a long term work and we prefer members who like to be persistent and consistent.
Things to understand:
1. You will not get any Google AdSense benefit from CDT work.
2. You will get cash credits at premium rates.
1. Selection of members in CDT is at the sole discretion of CDT management and ISC management. (Overlaps yet distinct)
2. Selected members undergo continuous scrutiny in the background. Any discrepancy will allow us to remove your CDT priviledges.
Thats it! Any interested members can reply to this thread. I will get in touch with you through email to help you understand further.
This induction round remains open till we are fulfilled of our requirement or at the most till 22nd July, 2017.