You must Sign In to post a response.
CDT induction open till 22nd July, 2017 or until we gain 2 writers - whichever happens earlier. Eligible members will be contacted directly by email.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Induction of 2 members for ISC Content Development Team

Are you looking to take part in IndiaStudyChannel's Premium Content Development projects? Wondering what are the benefits of being a CDT writer and the tasks being allotted currently? Check this post and reply below to understand further.

Dear ISC members

Myself Dr Apurva Tamhane and I represent the Content Development Team for IndiaStudyChannel. The Content Development Team (known as the CDT) of ISC, is currently working on development of quality content for some of the core areas of the website. We are currently working on developing the Courses section of ISC and in the coming future, we would be working on other core areas as well.

We are currently wanting to absorb 2 of the best writers of ISC in the CDT.

Requirements:
    1. You should have at least 2 - 5 (the more the merrier) articles written in ISC.
    2. Originality in writing, no copy pasting, no untoward remarks on your profile by the editorial team
    3. Consistency in your work. Remember, content development is a long term work and we prefer members who like to be persistent and consistent.

Things to understand:
    1. You will not get any Google AdSense benefit from CDT work.
    2. You will get cash credits at premium rates.

Disclaimer:
    1. Selection of members in CDT is at the sole discretion of CDT management and ISC management. (Overlaps yet distinct)
    2. Selected members undergo continuous scrutiny in the background. Any discrepancy will allow us to remove your CDT priviledges.

Thats it! Any interested members can reply to this thread. I will get in touch with you through email to help you understand further.

This induction round remains open till we are fulfilled of our requirement or at the most till 22nd July, 2017.
    ISC's CDT team work is a No Google Adsense benefit, premium content writing project. Once a CDT member, your contributions are under constant checks by CDT and ISC management.
    I would like to offer myself as a candidate for the same. Excluding the courses section, is there any chance of recruiting geeks to write contents in the niche of technology under computer, smartphone, operating system, gadgets, gizmos, game development etc.

I am genuinely intrigued to write for those niches if you find me in line with your requirements. I always target to offer high yielded niche contents.

Gmail me @Johndeostm

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

Hello Sir, I am very much interested to be a part of Content Development Team in ISC.
    Regards,
    Vamar

How many hours we may have spend on this, I like to now? Another point I like to know is everyday we will have some work to do? If these two points are clarified, I can reply for this offer.
    drrao
    always confident

I would like to forward my name for the Content Development Team and would be very happy to be a part of it.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Dr Apurva Tamhane,
    I am interested to be a part of your CDT. I was active here during 2009 and have a few articles to my credit. However, I could not continue my journey with the site due to my personal commitments. Now that I am almost free from all assignments, I hope to start a new chapter.

Hard Work is the key to success.

I would like to offer my candidature to be in the part of CDT. Though I am relatively new to the platform and having not much articles at my credit, I am interested to be in the team of content development. Inevitable reasons kept me away from this platform for two months or so. But I promise, I shall be consistent, if I am given the opportunity to prove myself in a new journey (responsibility).

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.