You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- May '17- Winner!

The Star of the Month award for the month of May '17 goes to none other than Vandana. The quality, quantity and the spread of her contributions in different sections is indeed amazing and we did not have to think twice to select the star that stood out as the brightest during the period. Her commitment and zeal are really inspiring and hence this recognition.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of May '17!
    With immense pride and honour, I extend my heartiest congratulations to Vandana for her outstanding contributions in different sections of ISC.

May the Lord bless her in all her future endeavour.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

My hearty congrats and best wishes to Vandana for her best contributions in all the sections and eventually won the Star of the month award for May 17 and she truly deserves it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Vandana for her brilliant performance in the month of May, 2017 and winning the prestigious 'Star of the Month' award. I always get inspired by the astounding performance of this great Member of this site.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My hearty congrats and best wishes to ME Vandana for winning the 'Star of the Month' award.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

My hearty congrats to vandana for selected as a star of may, 2017.Her contribution in the site is very much good and she was written alot of articles in this site.
    So,It is good to give prize to only vandana.

Reguards -
    Sukanya

Congratulations Vandana on being awarded the 'Star of the Month'. This was long overdue. She has been contributing in the various sections of ISC at a steady pace.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Hearty congratulations Vandana Madam for being the Star of the Month for May 2017 and for winning Rs. 500/- as a cash prize. You really deserve this and you are very inspiring to many members of ISC.
    Regards,
    Vamar

I feel it is my pleasure to congratulate Ms. Vandana for winning the star of the award for the month of 2017 and for cash award Rs,500.The award has gone to the most deserving for which I congratulate the selectors. I hope she will win many more such awards in Indiastudychannel.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to Vandana for this most coveted award. Definitely she deserves it by her all round contributions and also the quality of the threads, articles and editorial posts. I wish her more laurels in future.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Vandana maam for being the star of the month. I am inspired with your contributions and your contributions has helped me a lot. Your a good guide for new comers.

My hearty congratulations to Vandana for being selected as star of the month May '17. It's not an easy task to be a consistent performer. Keep doing the great work.

Duplicate.

Congratulation Vandana Madam for winning the prestigious award Star of the Month May 2017. You really deserve it.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you friends for your congratulatory wishes and lovely words. It means a lot to me. Having achieved my goal of being in the top three for the month of May, this award was the cherry on the cake! Many thanks for honouring me with this prestigious award.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Vandana ma'am, she is the most hard working woman of this site and as we all know that she will continue to contribute to this site untill her last breath, I and we all are really very humbled to get an Editor of so Kind nature. She really deserved this. I salute her for her dedication.
    live happily in every situation of life

Congratulations to Vandana. One more deservedly earned hdecoration for ISC 's ME.
    Best Wishes more honours.

Hearty congratulations Vandana , for receiving the Star of the Month award! With Best Wishes!

Congratulations Vandana for receiving the title " Star of the Month!"
    Thanks for all your valuable contributions to ISC and your guidance to every member of ISC family.

Best Wishes

Suffering is the essence of success!

Thanks Jenny and Varsha for your best wishes.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My hearty congratulations and best wishes for Vandana Mam for wining the Star of the month award. You really deserves this. When I have some questions on certain things I just feel free to ask the answers from her. Also enjoyed the articles a lot that are written by her.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.