You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to read google Ad scene report?

When I look at google Ad scene report, I am not understanding few term such as impression, page RPM, Impression RPM. Kindly define these terms and explain the values assign to them.
    Sharma,
    I appreciate your eagerness to learn how things work! Here are the definitions you are looking for.
    Impressions- This is how much times your ad (adsense ad) loaded by the visitors. For example, when a visitor opens a page of ISC (supposed to be the page you have contributed), the ads on that page will also begin to load. If there are 4 ads, then 4 is the impression. If 100 pages opened with 4 ads, then the impressions will be 400.

RPM- This is revenue per mile. It is calculated as how much your ad can earn for 1000 page views. RPM is a prediction only based on CPC which is cost per click. CPC is the real earning. CPC will also vary for different ads. It is pre-set value of the advertiser who owns the ads.

Impression RPM- This is similar to RPM (Page RPM). It is a predicted value of revenue for 1000 impressions. Some advertisers may pay money for impressions only, not clicks. For example, they may set like $0.2 per 1000 impressions.

Hope you have understood! If you have any more doubt, don't hesitate to ask.

Jeba.

Thank you madam for your excellent and fast response. Your explanation is very nice.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.