You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week -11th to 17th June '17- Winners!

With a request to our members to try and come up with more threads that would require some serious and educative discussion and also to participate and encourage such threads along with those that are general in nature, we are now announcing the Thread of the Week award for the week 11th to 17th June '17. We were glad to observe that some members are taking time to think and respond to some threads giving them a new dimension which is a positive sign.

The Thread of the Week award for the week goes to Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for his thread Lend the ear. But make your decision. The author has raised a valid point which suggests us to be open to suggestions but to be practical and to decide after analyzing a situation properly.

It has been decided to award Special Prizes to the following threads-

1. Do you think doctors practice what they preach? by Sushma poses a doubt which most of us must have entertained at some point of time. Interestingly, the point in question is generally applicable to not only professionals but also to many of us who find it easy to preach but difficult to follow.

2. If technology surpass human intelligence, will we be reduced to idiots? by K Mohan which is a thread inspired by a famous quote but nevertheless does make us think whether we human beings would be reduced to mere puppets in future if technological advances surpass our intelligence and we meekly surrender to the same by not using our brain fully.

3. Beware of danger- have you heard of this danger? by Juana. This thread reminds us to be aware of dangers that lurk behind us without any warning signs and the author warns us to be careful about humans who may be dangerous and need to be dealt with carefully. The invitation to others to join in with their individual experiences and opinion gives the thread a wider scope.

4. Utter with care- "Words' may be more sharper than 'Sword'! by Jagdish Patro is again a thread which deals with a proverb which we have heard and do often quote but seldom give it the required seriousness when we succumb to emotions. It is an important and valid reminder to the society.

The winner of the TOW award will get cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners gets Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Hearty congrats to Dr Srinivasa Rao for his great thread, Lend the ear, but make your decision , which eventually won the thread of the week award. My appreciation also goes to Sushma for her thead Do you think doctors practice what they preach, which was a very natural thread connected to every one, thanks to ISC for choosing my thread which also getting the recognition this time on technology surpass the human intelligence and what will be we ? and also Juana for her thread Beware of danger-have you heard of this danger, which was nice.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms.Sushma for winning the special prize for her thread, ". Do you think doctors practice what they preach?". Similarly my heartfelt congratulations to Mr. K. Mohan for winning special prize for his thread, " If technology surpass human intelligence, will we be reduced to idiots? " . I request Ms.Juana for winning special prize for her thread entitled, " Beware of danger- have you heard of this danger? ". This an occasion for me to congratulate Mr.Jagdish as he won special prize for the thread created by him entitled " Utter with care- "Words' may be more sharper than 'Sword'!". I wish all of them that they should win more and more prizes in coming times.
    Finally I want to thank the all responsible for giving me winner of the TOW award for the week 11th June to 17th June. Thank you all for the support.

drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Dr. Srinivasa Rao the TOW winner and the special prize winners Sushma, Mohan, Jagdish and Juana. Keep up your good works.
    No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congrats to Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the thread of the week award for his thread Lend the ear. But make your decision.It was really worth reading sir.Also congrats to Sushma, K Mohan, Juana and Jagdish Patro for winning the special price.

Keep up the good works.

Suffering is the essence of success!

The cash rewards and points for the winners have been duly credited.
    "To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Hearty congrats to Dr. Srinivasa Rao for being the winner of Thread of the week for Week -11th to 17th June 2017 and I also congratulate Sushma, Mohan, Jagdish and Juana for winning special awards.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao for winning the TOW prize for the week June 11 to 17.
    Congratulations to Sushma ,Mohan,Jagdish and Juana for getting the special prize.

Congrats to Dr.Srinivasa Rao to getting the Prize for TOW winner of the week 11th to 17th June and also congrats to get a special prize winner Sushma, Mohan, Jagdish and Juana.

Keep it up to all winners.

Congratulations to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for receiving the prize for TOW of the week 11th to 17th June, 2017. Appreciations to Ms. Sushma, Mr. K Mohan, Ms. Juana and Mr. Jagdish Patro for winning the special prizes.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to all the winners. Pleasantly surprised to find my name listed as one of them.
    Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

The forum threads have shown an improvement in the last couple of weeks and the selected threads for the TOW awards is testimony to this. We hope to continue to see such unique and interesting topics for discussion. Congratulations to all who won for the week of 11th to 17th. Keep it up friends!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My hearty congratulation to Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for receiving the prize for TOW of the week 11th to 17th June, 2017. I also want to congratulate Ms. Sushma, Mr. K Mohan, Ms. Juana and Mr. Jagdish Patro for winning the special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulation to Dr. Srinivasa Rao for winning Thread of the week award -11th to and I also congratulation to Sushma, Mohan, Jagdish and Ms.Juana for winning special awards.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.