You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today's Goodle i.e. Google doodle!

Did you notice it today? ICC women cricket cup begins from today. So the creativity of Google gave another animated game like doodle today. Two days ago, on the birthday anniversary of Oscar Fishinger, Google released a musical doodle and now this one.
    When you play it, an ant bats against few snails. I don't understand the symbolism but it's fun.
    Google's creative team is doing a great job by designing interactive goodles,i.e..; Google doodles.

So go ahead cricket players, hit the play button.
    Very nice creation by Google doodle. The team is excellent their creativity and thinking appears to be very high. They are creating such good pieces. I have seen t he musical doodle released on birth anniversary of Oscar Fishinger. I will try to see today's doodle also. The efforts of Google's creative team if found to be on excellent track. Very nice.
    drrao
    always confident

I did, and it is addictive. I lost precious time trying to score runs. They forgot to place an umpire at the bowler's end. There is no wicket keeper either, though might be out of view.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Even I tried and found that very attractive. As said by Juana that is really additive because I played that for about 30 minutes.

Google has been honoring the greats of the world and great day of the world with its doodle which has become and must watch for every one of us when opening the browser for the day. Great job.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.