You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Where I can find my articles which are not published yet?

Which is the section I found my article's which are not published yet?Please give me some information about that articles which I was checked as not ready to publish.Where they will store in the site?
    Go to home page. Click on your name. A list will drop down. In that list there is an item called 'My Recent Posts". Click on that, A page will open in which all your works are listed. Click on whatever item you want open. The item will get opened.

Another method is click on articles word on the blue stripe of the home page. It will take you to article section. In that page there will be continuous list in which there is an item called My articles. It will take to your list of articles. In that you will find a list of all articles submitted by you. From that list you can open any article.
    Try it out. No confusion. Good luck.

drrao
    always confident

You can find articles in "Articles" section. If your article is not viewed by editor then you can find that in "New Submission" or if it pending due to any reason then check "Pending" link.

Articles

What I suggest that go to your profile page, open the contributions of your own page and in that articles posted and articles responded are lined up. You will find what is the position there. You can also know whether article responded are approved and cash credits given.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

As said by other members you can find all articles of yours under my articles option in articles. Not only in article section,

You can find forum threads raised by you in forum by clicking on "my threads".

In job section you can find jobs posted by you on clicking " my jobs".

And in ask expert section click on "my question" to see questions raised by you or "my answers" to see answersp posted by you.

Regards,
    Vamar

• Sign In to post your comments