You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Confusion galore while allotting points and cash credits

To one of a thread for my answer, the administration was kind enough to give me Re 1 as cash credit and that was visible yesterday. But when I clicked the alert message and went to the page, the points were zero and there is no cash credit. This is not the complaint for the paltry one rupee cash credit. Even the winners for the topics who get cash credits and points are forgotten to be credited and the honor flashing their images on the side panel of this forum is not maintained. For example I won the Tow special prize but no cash credits and image not seen in the panel.
    Here is the attachment to prove my claim.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Mohan, while admitting that there was a mix-up in this case, I would like to remind you that human errors are possible and editors need to correct the same once it is noticed. In this case, your response was not correct but was inadvertently given a cc which was later deducted along with the automated points.
    Regarding the TOW awards, it was announced yesterday only and the cc and points will be credited in due course.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

But invariably the tow cash credits and images being delayed. Not this time it is happening every time. When the editor gives cash credit a note be sent to webmaster Timmy about the same.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr Mohan, the cash credits and points awarded in any contest is not credited as and when the announcement is made and you know that very well. Having answered both your queries now, please tell us what actually your problem is (if you still have any).
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments