You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

6 happy years in IndiaStudyChannel.Com!

Feeling very happy and proud to inform you all that recently i.e. on 22nd June, 2017 I have completed 6 successful and happy years here on this site.

Being a new member; 6 years ago got really good support from fellow members like Vandana, Gypsy, K. Mohan and many more. I must say that without support of such a wonderful members it was not possible for me to work on this site.

My journey from new member to one of the editor of this site is really amazing. Can see a positive growth in me as a person and as a online contributor.

Once again thanks to all those who are working here with the motive of learning and not just an earning!
    Wow Pramod you have completed six successful and fruitful years in this site and it is also great feeling that you are an editor of this site. You have been consistent, contributing the core issues and got the attention of all the members. I always loved your sharing and also your responses which were meaningful and yet some time you come with additional mentions which makes everyone to ponder over. Only well understood persons can stand as the reliable member of this site and you are one among them. Thanks for mentioning my name as one of the supporter in your progress and that is the great attitude too,
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Pramod Dabholkar for remaining with this site for six long years.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations Pramod Dhabolkar for completing six years in ISC.
    You are one among the steady and consistent contributing members in ISC.
    Best Wishes on the occasion.

Thanks to K. Mohan, Parthaji and Venkiteswaran for your best wishes!

Hearty congratulations Pramod on completing six successful years with ISC! Your positive growth is a direct result of your positive attitude and approach. Hope you will continue with the same passion and zeal for a long time here! All the best!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations on being with us for a long 6 years. Thank you for all your active participation and contribution to this site. We look forward to see you with us for many many more years.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Congratulations.
    Your hard work is seen from your profile.
    Your work has earn you an editor post. Best of luck for coming years.

Paresh B. Gujarati

Hearty congrats for your six long years voyage in ISC sea. We are sailing in the same boat for the last six years. It is a pleasure to be with a good ISCian like you. Wish you all the best.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to you, Mr.Pramod for completing your six years in this learning and knowledge sharing site with very good contributions and as Editor. It is pleasure to be a part of this site and working with people like you who are very highly talented and impressive. I hope you will definitely will have many more fruitful years in this site, making all of richer in Knowledge with your sharings and contributions. Have a good time and all the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Pramod on completing 6 years with ISC! Thanks for your consistency in contributing, especially updates of correct websites and contact numbers of institutes. You've been doing good work as an editor too. Looking forward to more fruitful years with you.
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

My heartiest Congratulation to Pramod Dhabolkar for completing six years in ISC. It is really a great journey of life. I hope you contribution on ISC will never end. Wish you all the best.
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to you Pramod. Hope this journey in ISC would continue further with your quiet and steady performance. You are one of the silent performers in our Editorial team and as a regular contributor also. All the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Your wishes means a lot to me and yes it is for sure that I will continue working on this site for many more years with my fruitful performance.

• Sign In to post your comments