You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Eid greetings!

Wishing all at ISC a happy Eid mubarak! As the month long fast comes to an end and we reach nearer to God, let us resolve to bring in peace and happiness and to remember and help all those who are in need.
    Greetings to all Muslim members. I miss the scrumptious food - the sheer korma, the biryanis, the sheermal and korma, the kababs and phirni.
    Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

My greetings to all on the occasion of Ramjan. I wish all the Muslim Brothers ans Sisters who are celebrating Ramjan a happy, peaceful and great year ahead. Once again Eid mubarak to all.
    drrao
    always confident

Greetings on the occasion of Eid to all & their families and friends. Happy feasting & wishing you joy on the occasion!
    Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Eid Mubarak to all Muslim members of ISC on the occasion of Ramjan.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Eid Mubarak to all the ISC members.The ramjan is the great occasion to the Muslims celebrations.
    The food prepared at their home is so good and very much tasty.

Reguards -
    Sukanya

Happy Ramzan Festival Greetings to all Muslims Brothers and Sisters. Their favourite dish dhum briyani is very tasteful and delicious.

Id Mubaarak to you all. Hope this Ramzan would bring peace, prosperity and bright future to you all.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Eid.May Allah accept our good deeds, forgive our mistakes and ease the suffering of all people around the Globe.

Eid Mubarak....

Suffering is the essence of success!

My heartiest Eid greetings to all my fellow ISCians. May we all live in peace and harmony. As I am away from home, I miss my Muslim friends and their delicious Nombu Kanji and Biriyani. May God bless us.
    No life without Sun ¤

My heartiest Id greetings to all the members of this great site, all the Muslim brothers and sisters across the country and also every country men who stood for the unity and integrity of this great country.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.