You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Belated wish on Rathjatra

Yesterday was Rathjatra. Lord Jagannath, Lord Valabhadra and Goddess Subhadra go to the home of their mother's sister on this day and stay there for seven days. The Rathjatra of Shri Jagannathdham, Puri is famous all over the world and is telecast live. The Rathjatra of Mahesh of West Bengal is also famous, so is the Rathjatra of ISKCON. Nowadays Rathjatra is celebrated in the major cities of the world.

Yesterday I was little bit busy. However, I wished all Members of on the auspicious occasion of Rathjatra in the Social Hub. It seems that very few or no Member have/has noticed it.

No problem. Belated wish to all Members of ISC on the occasion of Rathjatra. May Lord Jagannath, Lord Valabhadra and Goddess Subhadra bless all of us.

I also express my deep respect to Banda Bahadur on his Shaheedi Diwas.
    Thank you Mr.Partha for your wishes. I know that yesterday is Rath Yatra of Lord Jagannath, Lord Balabhadra and Goddess Subhadra. My cousin brother who stays at Bhuvaneswar was an active member and placed some photographs of the function in social media. Even I have wished him on this occasion. The yatra went very well yesterday. I have spent lot of time on ISC. But I never thought of placing a thread on this. Anyhow it is good today you have started the thread. I wish you all the best and I always pray for the good looks of God on all of us and see that we will have better times ahead.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.