You must Sign In to post a response.
Congratulate your fellow members on being recipients of badges. You can take pride too in winning one!
  • Category: Winners

Badge Winners - cheer them here!

Based on nominations of members themselves, we have started issuing badges in lots. As requested by members to be informed, this thread is a heads-up. Just keep an eye on the social hub daily to know the badge winners. To pre-empt multiple forum threads, you can pat yourself on the back and also post your cheers for others in this one thread only.

Each badge will appear at the recipient's profile page. On clicking on the badge, you can see the accompanying citation.

The badge recipients so far are:
    1. Gagan Ahari - Creative
    2. K Mohan - Super contributor for the forum
    3. Ramakrishna Kambhampati - Debater
    4. Venkiteswaran - Proficient Writer
    5. Dr. Pradeepraj R, Dr.Nikhil Ratna, Dr.Sanjeev - Doctor badges for all of them
    6. Gypsy - Helper
    7. Ankit and Hafeezur Rahman P - Guide badges for both of them
    8. Soundharya - Talented Writer

Note:
    (i) Other than those nominated by the members, the editorial panel and Webmasters will also issue badges to deserving members after internal discussions.
    (ii) Do not put any further nominations in this thread or start discussions about who got and who did not get a badge.
    My heartiest congratulation to all Badge Winners
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Pleased to see the names of ISC badge winners. My heartiest congratulations to all the new badge holders . Curious to see the names of other badge winners selected by the ISC Admin.

Cheers, all the badge winners.

No life without Sun ¤

Heartiest congratulations to all the Badge winners !! Cheers
    Live life Kingsize!

My hearty congrats to following members for winning their respective badges and thanks ISC for giving me badge for forum section.
    Gagan Ahari - Creative ,Ramakrishna Kambhampati - Debater Venkiteswaran - Proficient Writer ,Dr. Pradeepraj R, Dr.Nikhil Ratna, Dr.Sanjeev - Doctor badges great that all those got the badges ,Gypsy - as Helper ,Ankit and Hafeezur Rahman P - as Guides got their badges and , Soundharya - for getting Talented Writer

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to the Badge winners. I have found that three of my nominated Members have made it to the
    prestigious list. However, I would like to know about Dr. Pradeepraj R, Dr.Nikhil Ratna, who have won Doctor Badges, as I have somehow missed their guidance.

Once again, my congratulations and best wishes to all the Badge-winners.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Congratulations to Mohan, Gagan, Venkiteswaran, Dr. Pradeepraj, Dr. Nikhil Ratna, Gypsy, Ankit and Hafeezur for winning badges with their prowess in your interested areas of ISC. I hope all of you contribute further to win the laurels of ISC in future too. I greatly acknowledge the honor conferred on me by ISC management as a Debater and for that I am thankful to them.

My hearty congrats to all Badge winners. This is not easy to get a badge but you have won it. This shows the result of your hard work. Keep hardwork and maintain your batch properly.

Keep it up to all.

I congratulate all members who have received badges from ISC.
    Regards,
    Vamar

My congratulations to following members for winning their respective badges

Mr.K.Mohan- Forums,Gagan Ahari - Creative ,Ramakrishna Kambhampati - Debater Venkiteswaran - Proficient Writer ,Dr. Pradeepraj R, Dr.Nikhil Ratna, Dr.Sanjeev - Doctor badges great that all those got the badges ,Gypsy - as Helper ,Ankit and Hafeezur Rahman P - as Guides got their badges and , Soundharya - for getting Talented Writer.

I hope you all will continue your good work in the coming times and go to greater heights in the site. Best wishes to all of you.

drrao
    always confident

Cheer up, all the badge winners.
    It is a great moment for all of you selected by the voting path and definitely a moment of pride.

Congratulations and wish you all gather more larels in ISC.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all the badge winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Winners, accept my heartiest congratulations as you all are truly deserves this! Wishing you all the very best for your future contributions.

Hearty congratulations to all the badge winners! It goes without saying that the badges in your profile brings in additional responsibility and I hope you all will continue with your contributions wholeheartedly!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Hearty congratulations to the Badge winners. I have found that one of my nominated Members in the list.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to all the winners. I did not know of the existence of a couple of you. Guess you have been working quietly, away from all the glare. Nice to see you find recognition. Congrats again.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Vandana,
    It would be nice if the number of members recommended/voted for a member for a badge is indicated. The names may not indicated, but the number can be indicated as given below.
    E.g.
    Gagan Agari - Creative ( by two members)
    K Mohan - forum contributor ( by five members)
    and so on.

No life without Sun ¤

Hearty congratulation to Gagan Ahari,. K Mohan, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Venkiteswaran, Dr. Pradeepraj R, Dr.Nikhil Ratna, Dr.Sanjeev, Gypsy, Ankit, Hafeezur Rahman P, Soundharya for winning different badges.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Sun,
    Your suggestion in #601674 is rejected. We will not reveal the details. It is not necessary. No further discussions on this will be entertained.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    No life without Sun ¤

My hearty congratulation to all member who win bagdes

"Bulldozer", Naam to Suna Hi Hoga (You would have heard this name)

Cheer up and congrats to all the badge winners and also thanks to members for participating in selection process.

The interesting thing is there is no c.c. involved here but members have taken lot of interest equally as they take in the renumerated contests.

This shows the healthy state of academics in ISC.

I am not exaggerating and above are my heartfelt feelings.

Once again congratulations and keep up the spirit.

Knowledge is power.

Bulldozer,

Kindly do not bulldoze this thread which honours badge winners. It has been made clear at the outset that no general discussions about badges should be made here.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

"Bulldozer", Naam to Suna Hi Hoga (You would have heard this name)

My hearty congratulations to all the badge winners In ISC.
    Reguards -
    Sukanya

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to all the badge winners. Keep your hard work and I am eager to see the members selected by the ISC admin for the badges.

Congratulations!

Hearty Congratulations to all the badge winners and awaiting for the next badge list which has to be announced.

Congratulation to all badge winner with cheers ! Keep your work smartly which help to remain in winner list for next consecutive badge as announced by ISC
    Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.