You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Regarding rejection of article.

I submitted an article on parthenogenesis but it was rejected. I don't understand the reason for rejection. The article satisfies the word limit criteria and I have written it in my own words. I do agree that I have taken help from other websites to increase my knowledge regarding the subject but I have written it in my own words, except for some Scientific terms which can't be changed. I am mentioning the URL link of the article. I request the editors to go through it and guide me; I have put a lot of hard work into it.
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/171951-Parthenogenesis-Reproduction-without-fertilization.aspx
    Since the author is swearing that he had created the article on his own and also taken all measures to follow the posting guidelines , once again the editors must review his said article and pass it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

There may be various reasons behind rejection of article besides copying. It is possible that the article was not properly structured or sentence construction was poor. It may also be possible that the article provided insufficient/wrong information.
    The concerned Editor should clarify.

Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Nilesh, not to worry. The issue is brought to the notice of the concerned and we'll look into it to do the needful.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Nilesh, seems it is due to some automated system. It is now moved to New Submission and will be reviewed soon.
    -----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Very prompt reply and action from editors. We should appreciate their quick response. It gives a boost to the morale of the member. Thank you Ms.Kalyani for your nice and quick response.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you Ms. Kalyani. I have never seen a quicker response than this on any site. You are doing a great work. I really appreciate the help. Thank you so much.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.