You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Which scooty is better among them?

Which scooty is better among them?

Activa
    Hero Pleasure
    Jupitor
    TVS scooty

I want to know by good price,mileage and lifetime.
    TVS Jupitor is better. Price 65-70 thousand, milage 55-62 kmpl, metal strong body. Available in 10 good colours.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Activa has been on road longer than any other given choices. There are so many showrooms waiting. It comes anywhere from 40K to 60K. There are atleast 7 different colours. 59 kmpl is a fairly great mileage.
    Moreover there are showrooms at every nook and corner of the street selling the spare parts.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Well I have tried all the above brands mentioned by the author either personally or driven by my friends and found that mileage wise nothing suits me. Now I am driving Gusto scooter from Mahindra which is trouble free and giving a whooping 60 km per liter. So far more than two years passed and the vehicle is good giving good service and I ride it with doubles mostly. The body is wide, the leg room is great to take baggages and goods, the seat is wide to accommodate three persons in emergencies, unlike Activa we need not put the engine oil often and the maintenance cost of Gusto is zero.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments