You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Exam practice section of ISC can be made a little better.

Their are various sites today which provide question papers and online tests for exam and ISC is also one of them but recently I visited few such sites, and I noticed that these other sites provide a better user interface for a candidate to give exam.
    for eg- govadda.com, oliveboard, gradeup, testbook e.t.c
    Not only these site provide user friendly interface but also provide mobile apps to solve questions and sample paper.
    I would like to suggest to ISC to make the exam practice section of ISC a little faster and better.
    Yes, I think that likewise. I am active on Gradeup and BankAdda portals which are comprehensively involved in the preparation of various exams through the forums, discussions, materials, performance appraisal etc. The questions regularly update and various simpler methods are being discussed. The same appeal has been missing from our question papers section. We have to think about it making more useful.

Neelam and Gagan Ahari,

Thanks for your input. We will bring this to the attention of the Webmasters.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Very good suggestion. We have been thinking about it for a while but could not get it done yet. We will soon look into this and make improvements to the section.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Good suggestion from the author. Even I was previously was sharing good number of practice questions which were very useful to the students and even new members attended to those questions appreciated it. Good that Tony also recognized the need to revive and open up the section with new inputs.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments