You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My introduction to this amazing site

I am sumit digra studying b. E. 2nd sem jammu university
    Sumit, a warm welcome to ISC! You have now joined a platform where you can learn as well as share your knowledge. Before you start off, I suggest you to read and understand the Posting Guidelines and other Help Topics so that you get an idea as to how you should proceed further. Take some time to go through some of the earlier posts in different sections and get acquainted with the requirements of this site. ISC is a friendly site and you will enjoy your association here once you get the pulse. I suggest you to start by responding to 'new' forum threads which interests you.

Please remember that this is an educational site and so do not use SMS language while posting contents. And, never post any copied content. Do feel free to post a thread if you still have any doubt, after the groundwork, about the site. We would be glad to guide and help you. All the best!

Sumit, I think you could have given some more details in this introductory thread instead of restricting yourself to the one-liner.

"To be proud of knowledge is to be blind with light" - Benjamin Franklin

Sumit, Hearty welcome to you to this education channel ISC. Mr.Saji Ganesh has very clearly mentioned about how to use and how to go through the site. Please follow and understand the site fully. Give sometime to read the available posts in all the sections and start with posting your responses to the new threads.
    All the best to you and wish you a good and fruitful time on this ISC.

drrao
    always confident

Hi Sumit,welcome to ISC. As other members said go through help topic sfirst and then see how other members are posting in different sections of ISC. And then start contributing in the section of your interest. Hope you contribute quality content and share your knowledge with all of us. All the best.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Sumit,
    Welcome to the ISC family. You are now standing on a right platform where you can improve your English writing skill. You can learn to earn and earn to learn. Kindly follow the guidelines and instructions by going through the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section. My best wishes to Sumit.

No life without Sun ¤

Sumit Digra warm welcome to this great site and glad to find a friend from Jammu and Kashmir. We the main land people are more interested to know about your state and this is the right platform to discuss the issues pertaining to your state in the forum and also write articles which are intriguing you as a person and seek solutions for the problems being faced as the ordinary citizen. For writing articles and sharing anything in this site, you must do that with your own creative thoughts and should not share copied items. One thing I can assure that over the course of time. you will improve your knowledge, get to know more about India as over 9 lakh members of this site are spread across the country and the world and just imagine the information galore being shared daily. I want to have your inclusive participations in debate and discussions.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments