You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of May '17- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Wizard awards which are given to members who make exceptional contributions in a particular section during a month. And the winners for the month of May '17 are-

Articles - Jenny

Forum - Juana

Jobs - Naveen Kumar

The Wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/- each.

The Super Contributor award for the Updates section goes to Vandana. She will receive a cash reward of Rs 100/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!

We could not find anyone suitable for the Wizard award for Ask Expert section and Super Contributor award for Photo section.

For new members who are not aware of our reward programs, please check out Ongoing awards and rewards at ISC
    I am happy to congratulate Ms. Jenny for winning the WIzard award for the month of May 2017 in Articles section. Similarly my congratulations to Ms. Juana for winning Wizard award for the month of May 2017 in Forum section and to Mr. Naveen Kumar for winning Wizard award for the same month in jobs section.
    Congratulations to Ms.Vandana for winning Super contributor award for updates section for the month of may 2017. I wish them many more awards in ISC in the coming days.

drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to all the Wizards (Jenny, Juana & Naveen) and the Super Contributor Vandana. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

I congratulate all the winners of wizard awards.

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

Congratulations to Jenny, Juana and Naveen Kumar - selected as Wizards of Articles,Forum and Job sections respectively for Month o May'17. Congratulations to Vandana selected as Super Contributor for May 2017.

Hearty congrats to Jenny for winning the super contributor award for articles section, Juana for winning the same award in forum section and Naveen Kumar doing excellent in Jobs section and thus won the super contributor award. I am also sending my best wishes to Vandana for her super contribution award in Updates section. Hope these awards will inculcate further interest to the new members who joined this site recently and induce them to perform to achieve those awards in future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you for giving me wizard award for Job section. I congratulate Juana and Jenny for winning wizard awards for article and forum sections. And I also congratulate Vandana madam for winning super contributor award. for update section.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations to all the wizard award winners. I also extend my wishes to Ms, Vandana for winning super contributor award in Updates section.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks, ISC, Editors for giving me Wizard award for articles. Congratulations to Juana, Naveen Kumar and Vandana for winning the awards. Thankyou, members for your support and encouragement.

Happy to have received the Super Contributor award! Thank you. Congratulations to the 3 Wizards, Jenny, Juana and Naveen Kumar.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My heartiest congratulations to all the Wizards winners for the month of May '17 .

Articles - Jenny

Forum - Juana

Jobs - Naveen Kumar
    and
    The Super Contributor award to ME Vandana.

The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Pleased to be announced a winner of the Forum Wizard for May 2017. Thank you.

Heart congratulations to Jenny and Naveen Kumar for being announced the Wizards for the Article and Jobs sections, respectively and to Vandana for being named the Super Contributor for the Updates section.

Thank you to all those who posted congratulatory messages.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.