You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Too much time is taking for reviewing

For reviewing the posted articles or photos or papers, why too much time is taking and finally revealing that for some thing else is not enough fot that thing and who of you are correcting the posts?
    inform me please!
    another thing is that i have added a college newly into ISC but it is deleated by the admin why??
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    "Bulldozer", Naam to Suna Hi Hoga (You would have heard this name)

Venkata Srinivas.

Whenever you are raising a thread to enquire about a deleted post, you could give us the URL so that we can explain the reason for deletion.

With reference to photos & question papers, via your scoreboard I could not locate any that were still pending for review. With reference to articles, those do take time. When did you submit your article? Give us the URL of that as well.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

madam i posted many exam papers but in tis site it is showing that " 0" papers found when searched in "my question papers". please solve my problem

@venkat srinivas,

We accept valid question papers for last 3 years only i.e., question papers for which examinations held on or after June 2015.

All of your question papers submitted for which examinations held prior to 3 years hence all such question papers were rejected.

Further you need to take care of punctuations, capitalisation of words wherever it is required, to cite an example you have mentioned as "M.b.b.s." instead of "M.B.B.S." in one of the question paper post header.

Hope you post in accordance to the question paper guidelines now onwards.

ok Thanq sir, i should follow that instructions
    and i will try my best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.