You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why editors are scared of my post?

I need a genuine explanation from the so called powerful and honest people of ISC. Is their soul died so deep that they can't even hear their own mistakes? My other profile is blocked even when I didn't utter any bad words. Being editor does not mean that you can stop somebody's post just because you don't like. They are running a site and being so fragile?
    Mr. Bulldozer2,
    Your name fears as it appears
    I don't know who you are
    May be a guy who got out of ISC
    Editors know who you are.

You are a tiger under a cow skin
    You are not visible to others
    But clearly visible to the editors.
    Be frank to yourself and say who you are

No life without Sun

Normally ISC members join with their real name and their account wont be blocked. But your name looks strange and sometimes I do not want to respond to such fictitious name members. So editors are also under the impression that you are the old member who have been debarred and entered the site with fictitious name. In ISC you can always discuss the issues within the parameter and even the editors would answer, We have to sleep inside the mat and cannot take our legs out of it. Hope you got what I want to say. If your behavior and writing is within the posting guidelines, you are tolerated and excused , otherwise facing Axe is imminent.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr. Bulldozer 1/2/3.........,
    I think you have not changed your attitude and style at ISC. You have made a reentry with a terrifying profile name without any change in your language and style. If you can change your attitude and style of writing, you will be accepted by one and all of ISC, I am sure.

No life without Sun

Sun, Neither I am tiger nor cow, I am a human.

Mr. Mohan, please don't talk like 5 years old kid. There are many name in ISC which are not real like "Gypsy" is just an example. So your first allegation is false. Now tell me how many times your thread got deleted? Were there you behaving abnormally? And how many time you have complained? and why? So, please don't talk about tolerant. The ISC editor have so much tolerance when they get trashed left and right by a female member, they don't delete her post? Then the LE and ME both run to hide her face.

Sun, I better not talk about attitude, because then many people get hurt including you and editor both. My attitude will depend on how your attitude behave on me. If someone gets hurt by my attitude it simply mean that they are getting it in return.

Now this thread going from bad to worse. The verbal dual between the author and t he members would bring nasty comments and eventually this thread wold be deleted and even the account suspended. If you want to be in mainstream , come out and face the challenge.
    K Mohan

Now, the real face of the Bulldozer can be clearly seen and understood. Old Victory wine in a new Bulldozer bottle. The wine smell the same with no change in colour, odour or taste. Anyway, it is very interesting to resume the dialogue which was missing for long. I like it, dear. All the best. Bulldozer is used for destructive purpose, and I expect this ISC Bulldozer to do some constructive work.

@ I don't mind getting hurt. I am used to it. Be sincere and frank with your posts-responses-comments. I call a spade a spade. I don't call a donkey a horse and vice versa.

No life without Sun

And I thought the editors will delete this thread or lock the thread. By giving a emotion the editors have erred. Now get ready for brick bats and backlashes wholesomely.
    K Mohan

Mr. Mohan: Why would a new Member(!) receive backlashes for stating his/her grievances? Is it a regular feature of this platform? Kindly elucidate.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha,
    Do you know that a brand new member will never have old grievances to report. It is the old grievances submitted in a peculiar form made the old member to become a new member. If the new member(then old member) continue to strike ISC with his/her past grievances, he/she is sure to get the backlashes. The new old- member cannot be victorious unless otherwise he/she changes his/her old attitude and behaviour as a new member. The new-old member need to take a holy dip in Ganges to get purified forever, and to be fit enough to swim in the ISC sea. Will he?

No life without Sun

Mr. Sun: The issue is not about old Member or new Member because the rule or 'policy' is supposed to be the same for all. The basic question is whether the Members having grievances are supposed to get brickbats for voicing their grievances. Is it the trend in this platform?

Please don't mix up issues with your personal relationship with a particular Member.

Partha,
    We all can put up our grievances in a befitting manner. But if the grievance reporting is not as per the ISC guidelines, then the old or new member will get the brickbats and backlashes as deemed fit in a decent manner. The brickbats and backlashes may not cause any physical damage to the member concerned, but will have some mental effect.

No life without Sun

Mr. Sun: Very good response. Now tell me if the present thread is as per guidelines, or not. It has been allowed by ISC administration; so it is according to the guidelines. If it is so, then why Mr. Mohan talks about brickbats and backlashes?

Partha,
    Mr. Mohan has added some good masala to taste. Had he not added the brickbats and backlashes, this thread would have died without any joy and happiness. Partha would not have made so many responses. The responses in this thread are the brickbats and backlashes to the author concerned. Such threads helps to improve our English writing ability. Today, brickbats and backlashes are two good new words to learn from ISC.

@ This thread is a special bulldozing thread for us to enjoy.

No life without Sun

Partha, you have heard an old proverb which says - 'Haathi chale bazaar, kutte bhauken hazaar', which means that an elephant remains unfazed by dogs barking. The elephant know that when times will come his one kick is enough to give the last breath to poor dog. So, let some people enjoy the way they want it.

Let's see what way the editor will enjoy with the new words which invented in this thread.

Dear Bulldozer,
    You have disagreed to be a tiger or a cow but a human. Now you think yourself an elephant. While the dogs are faithful to their masters, and are useful to the human beings, the big animal is a waste in our land. It is a waste at ISC too.

No life without Sun

We do not want any member who does not respect our feelings and talks rubbish in this forum and how come editors are silent and watching the happenings from the gallery with full glare.
    K Mohan

Well, Mr.Sun and Mohan, till you openly uttered whatever way you feel was alright, when I said something to counter you, your respect got hurt? What kind of your respect that don't feel for other respect? In this thread I had simple query but look what you and Sun has come so far uttering whatever you thought. And who are you who doesn't want me? There are many such member who don't bothered about other feelings or respect, you never talk about them. why?

Because when you are interacting in a public platform, decency and decorum has to be maintained. I would never tolerate any body casting apprehensions on my personality and working style here.
    K Mohan

I am sorry Mr Mohan but you have only foretasted about this thread -"Now get ready for brick bats and backlashes wholesomely." You can't go back foot when you are getting thrashed. Never enter the boxing ring without your gloves. If you start something negatively, be ready to get it back. I have not made any personal remark to you in this thread, you only started. If you respect my feeling I would too, if you don't then why should I?

Mr. Bull,
    You raised such a thread with an unfitting word like 'scared'. Did anyone including the editor got scared by reading your responses? They have deleted your responses boldly without any fear or favour. And you think they are scared..

@ You could have used a soft and common profile name than the horrible uncommon name Bulldozer, and responded normally like a new member with some change in your attitude and behaviour. Pity is that you do not know how to act. Again you are likely to be blacklisted if you do not change your attitude. Look at the other member you have in your mind. See the change in his attitude and behaviour.

No life without Sun

Sun, thanks for your understanding. I got remember another old proverb, you will seriously enjoy it.

"900 chuhe khake billi haj ko chali"
    English meaning:
    Cat went to pray after eating 900 rats

Fit with you.

Mr. Bull,
    I really enjoyed the Cat and Rat quote from a Bull. I now know that you can quote meaningless proverbs. We all eat egg, mutton, chicken,beef and pork daily and visit temples everyday and pray God. Why not a cat pray after eating rats.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.