You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Reason for not reviewed my article for long time

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I posted my article last week but still, it is under reivew. Why the Editors are taking so much time to review. Please advise.

Article Link:
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/171940-How-to-reach-the-Meenakshi-Amman-Temple-Chennai-to-Madurai.aspx
    Kirthika, you submitted the article on the 24th of June and it is only 29th today. Please be patient. Though our endeavor is to review submissions at the earliest, some delay cannot be ruled out due to different reasons including number of new articles submitted etc. And in your case, since you are a new member, the editors may take a bit more time unlike in the case of active contributors. Your article will be reviewed in a day or two. Hope you understood!
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance'- Confucius

I think many articles are being posted these days. Editors are doing their job in a serial first come first serve. So it may take more than a week also for review . Be patient and let us wait. We should give required time to the Editors also please.
    drrao
    always confident

Reviewing an article isn't an easy job. They need to check the grammar errors, spacing errors and typos errors before moving the article from pending for review to approved.

I submitted three articles recently and till now only one of the article got approved. Patient is a virtue. So please be patient.

Be the Hero of the zero hour!

• Sign In to post your comments