You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Compare the Sai Baba of Shirdi and the Sai Baba of Puttaparthy

Sai Baba is a great name. There are too many devotees for Sai Baba. However, there are two different Sai Babas. One is a very simple and humble Sai Baba from Shridi of Maharashtra, and the other is the rich and lavish Sai Baba from Puttaparthy of Andhra Prades. Both Sai Babas have reached the heaven.

I wish to know the glory of these two Sai Babas. Can the Sai Baba devotees compare the two Sai Babas and talk about their glory?
    As far as I know, Shirdi Sai Baba is the avatar and respected greatly by his devotees across the country. The main temple at Shirdi has many visitors who have sought favors from Baba and got it fulfileld and this thanks giving visits are more. Those who does not bear the child and when they pray for it, the boon would be granted. When I enquired about this most the devotees agreed that they have been blessed with the child and hence they visit regularly to seek more favors, Where as Puttaparthy Sai Baba is also the follower of orignal Baba but his fans believe that he himself is the God. Through huge donations the Puttaparthy Baba has constructed schools, colleges, medical colleges, hospitals and choultries free for the poor. Those who give two hours shramdhaan daily they get the food and staying for free.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good. Both of them are Saints. As you said Shirdi Sai Baba is simple and humble. Puttaparthy Sai Baba is rich and lavish. Our generation has seen puttapartyy Sai Baba , but we have not seen Shirdi Sai Baba. We heard about him.
    There are devotees to Shridi Saibaba in India only. Puttaparthy Sai Baba is having foreign devotees also.
    Both of them tried for the betterment of the Society. Shirdi Sai Baba tried bring in harmony between different religions. Puttaparthy Sai Baba made lot of social service to mankind. Both have done good for the mankind.
    Some people believe that Puttaparthy Baba is the next birth of Shirdi Baba.

There are many temples and many devotees all over the country for Shirdi Baba. But puttaparthy baba 's temples I have not noticed anywhere.

drrao
    always confident

Both of them have done outstanding things in their respective areas and most of all there are a large number of followers for again both of them.
    The spiritual or religious leaders are known by their preachings or social work and these saints are on a quite high platform in this respect.
    It is difficult to rank them as both are worshipped by so many people and they have left a legacy behind them which will remain there for a long time to come.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments