You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for May 2017

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2017.

To view the Cash Credit details, visit our page: revenue share bonus for May 2017.
    And at the stroke of midnight, our webmaster Timmy has announced the revenue share bonus for May 17 and I was also benefited with 540 rupees. Congrats to all those who earned RSB this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the fortunate Members for being included in the prestigious and 'valuable' list of ISC for the month of May, 2017.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

My heartiest congratulation to all top 20 members of ISC who got Revenue Share Bonus for May 2017 and thanks to our webmaster Timmy sir for this announcement of the revenue share bonus
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all the active members who could earn a share in the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May!
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Hearty congratulation to all the members who received revenue share bonus. Fortunately my name appears in the list for last three month. It really a great pleasure for me to become top 20 members of the greatest education site. I want to be an active member of this site. Thanks to Timmy M. John.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you for giving me revenue share for the month of May and I also congratulate all the members who have received revenue share bonus for May 2017.
    Regards,
    Vamar

I am delighted to see my name in the list and thank ISC for the same.
    I also congratulate all other members who have made it for the month of May17.

Let us continue our contributions to ISC and take advantage of this knowledge sharing program.

Knowledge is power.

I congratulate all the members who got revenue share bonus. I am also lucky to get Rs.604/- for the month of May 2017. I am very thankful to Mr. Timmy. M.John for this announcement. I wish all should continue their good work on the site and to get benefitted. All the best to all the winners.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congrats to all the top 20 members who earned Revenue Share Bonus for the month of May. May God bless them all to earn more and more RSB in future.
    No life without Sun ¤

Congratulation to all top 20 members of ISC who got Revenue Share Bonus for May 2017.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to the awardees of the Revenue Share Bonus. I am pleased to find my name on the list. Also, pleased to be the top RSB earner, for the month of May. My efforts paid off.
    Underestimate me...that'll be fun!

For the first time I touched the 1k mark and am thrilled to bits! Congratulations to all the others who feature on the list of eligible payees for the monthly revenue share bonus.

I have a request: Please do post your testimonials in this thread

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Never expected that I would receive this revenue share bonus. I was surprised to see my name. Hard work has paid. Thanks to webmasters. Congratulations to all the members who received RSB for the month of May.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2017. I could see some names who got this bonus for the first time and some other who have got maximum so far. Definitely it will be a more happy feeling for those people. I wish all the members to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.