You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

"Raag-Desh" a totally different movie than usual Indian Cinema.

A movie produced by Gurdeep singh sappal with the help of rajyasabha-tv and directrd by Tigmanshu dhuliya on the story of three anonymus military man from Azad hind fauz who later become known to all as they faced trials for treason, murder and torture on the hands of britishers.
    A trial known by redfort trials from nov1945- may1946 and how despite having so many faction and parties in india, at that time they were in favour of these man from INA.
    It is a must watch movie as it presents real life scenario during that time, And depicts feeling of patriotism emerging among people.
    What do you think about movies which presents a totally different scenario than our usual cinema?
    A cinema where a real world is shown not some fanticized story, romance and drama with so many songs which seems far from reality.
    I haven't watched this movie yet but I think its different than usual and so I will definately watch it what do you think about it?
    What are your opinion about this movie and depiction of every thing shown in other movies in usual and normal Indian cinema.
    From the mentions of author it is quite clear that the movie Raag Desh is the different movie and that should be shown on National television for the wider viewers to appreciate.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I'll watch it too. I like historic and historic fiction films. But let's talk about the movies that were released this year.
    Hindi medium was lovely. And it's my favorite so far. I think Indians need more Hindi mediums than Bahubalis.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Sign In to post your comments