You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

June 2017 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the June 2017 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    I would like to congratulate all the ISC members who have received the cash credits for June 2017. My name is not announced in the credit section as my earning are below Rs.700. I hope I can increase my earnings by next month and try to get my name in the cash credit section.

My hearty congrats to all the members who have recieved the payment for this month and I am also benefited with 700 rupees as cash payment this time. Thanks ISC.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Is there any mistake? My name is not there for cash payment although my name was in the RSB! I think there is some problem and request the Webmasters to look into it.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Partha
    Your name appears in page 2 as of now. You can check your profile page as well where you can see the payment amount which is Rs1500/- and the invoice.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Thanks Ms. Kalyani for prompt clarification. Yes, now I have found it. The list is little bit unorganised/haphazard.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Hearty congrats to all who receives payment. I am not there due to <700. Hope to see my name in the next month's list.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all who got listed in the payment list. My name is also in the list and have uploaded my filled invoice.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of June 2017. I wish the members to contribute with the same pace in order to keep getting the payments.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you sir, for announcing payment. I have received Rs. 2300/- payment for June month. I congratulate all the members and editors who have received their payment for month of June 2017.
    Regards,
    Vamar

Congratulations to all the members who got cash payment this month. My name is also there for the third month also in a row. My thanks to web masters and editors for announcing cash award to me also.
    drrao
    always confident

Partha,

With reference to your response #602264 that the list is haphazard - It looks like that because each time members recalculate their earnings, those appear in the list, with a breakup of each section's earnings of each member who recalculated. So as not to get confused about where you are, simply select 'Cash Payment' from the drop down list. Even quicker is what Kalyani suggested, since all you need to do is to click on the link there and upload your invoice.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

I am extremely happy to see a good amount earned for the month of June! Congratulations, too, to all who have received the payment. I hope that ISC's revenue increases in the coming months so that more members become eligible for the payment.

Sir, thanks for the payment and congratulations to all the members of ISC receiving payments for this month. I have uploaded my invoice. Thanks once again.

Congratulation to all the members who got cash payment of this month. Unfortunately my name does not appear in the list as I did not contribute more in the last month due to holy festival Ramdan and I was busy. Certainly I will contribute more in this month and will try to get payment in the next month.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hi,
    I want to congratulate all of them who got cash benefits for the month of June. But my name was not in the list, as I was able to manage a little time to spend here in ISC in last month. Also hope to spend more time here in running month. So, best wishes to all again.

Congratulations to all the winners of cash payment. This month Even I have received payment. Nice to see our names in the list

Normally, ISC payment system is fast and one gets the payment within 7 days. but for this month, its been 15 days and still waiting for the payment to be credited to my bank account.
    Paresh B. Gujarati

Paresh,

The Webmasters have been informed about your payment. Please wait for their response.

Hello Paresh

Due to an error in our Email Service, I didn't get notification about your invoice. Now your payment is cleared. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Sign In to post your comments