You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Interesting/memorable occasion in ISC between 7/1/17 and 7/1/17(being ISC birthday)

Though there are two official announcements on birthday celebration of 10th year of ISC, the date in which this year birthday falls on the favourite of the author. That is palindrome date if it is written in the format month/date/year(yy). Hence I thought of requesting members to post their interesting occasion/posts/awards/memories they have between these two palindrome dates fall in this year.

That is between 7th January 17 written in the format date/month/year(yy) and 1st July 2017 written in the format month/date/year(yy). So interesting the period may be between the palindrome dates 7/1/17 and 7/1/17.

Members may come with interesting posts of 10th year celebration and start of 11th year of ISC.
    My brother's daughter's birth day is on 7/1/17 written in the format month/date/year.. On the same day ISC announced cash rewards and I am happy my name is there in the list. I have written about my journey with ISc so far as an answer in the thread raised by one of the Editors. All my Ask Expert pending answers given by me were approved on the same day.
    It is a good occasion to remember the birth day of I S C.

drrao
    always confident

Yesterday, I happened to enquire the date of birth of one of my brother's daughter. To my great astonishment, the date told was a wonderful number that can never be forgotten. It is 03/03/2003. It will be remembered easily as 3/3/3. I presented her Rs. 333/- and have decided to present her Rs. 333/- every year on her birthdays, in addition to other gifts.

Very happy to see this year's ISC birthday 1/1/17 has a palindrome date. Thank you for bringing it out in the Forum.

No life without Sun

On the day of ISC birthday I am fortunate to login after some gap of active participation, I browsed through my contribution and both feelings came with two of my competition entries.

Good one is I had an opportunity to write a write up of the box of my father on his 80th birthday celebration month. Sad one is out of all the competition entries of Me,a lamp only mine is not credited with any enhanced point or CC and also it is my fault that I have not rechecked it even after ME wanted to check it in the announcement thread. Also I felt is it that bad not to get any additional points/cc. Or is it the same formulae if some one is not active, members may not give their responses (or ignore it just like that) as the story has no response too.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Saroja,

I will have a re-look at your entry. There is no such thing that merely because a member is irregular, it gets ignored. It is likely some members overlooked it while others did read it but did not wish to post a response there.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Thanks Vandana for two actions which is self explanatory in this thread itself.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

• Sign In to post your comments