You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 18th June - 24th June'17 (Winners)

India Study Channel celebrates its 11th Anniversary and in its last 10 years it transformed itself and its contributors in a commendable way. I was browsing the previous posts all through the day to know how our Thread of the Week contests started and underwent changes. Incidentally, our Managing Editor Vandana ma'am was the then Editor to hold the First ever TOW contest on 25th April 2011 and the given topic was Topic for the week to improve your English: My favourite fragrance. That's how our journey started and successfully run by Kalyani ma'am from June'12 to May'14 and other Editors dealing with TOW contest. Thank you all for your support and hope you would continue with your enthusiastic creative threads.

Now it's time to announce the winners of the TOW contest for the week 18th June - 24th June'17.

And the Winner is none other than Vandana for her thoughtful thread - The lost voice of today's communication
    ~Voice speaks more than an emoticon! A nice thread again from you ma'am.

It is also decided to award Special Prize for the following:
    1. Aditya Mohan for his creative thread - The Butter fly effect!
    ~What an expressive way to suggest handle things more cautiously!

2. Sushma for her thread - What is more important - self respect or relationship?
    ~ No confusion, self respect is always more important.

3. Nilesh for his thread - Dreams : Our deepest and darkest desires
    ~ A good thread that depicts the other shade of our dreams.

Members, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congrats to Vandana for her creative and thoughtful thread "The lost voice of today's communication" which eventually won the thread of the week award. My appreciation to my son for his expressive thread 'The Butterfly effect" , Sushma for her What is more important - self respect or relationship which is connected with our daily life, Nilesh for his thread -Dreams - our deepest and darkest desires, which needs to be awarded. Thus our jury at ISC always decides on the best threads and give them the award and special prices. New members can take cue from the success of above members.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congrats to Vandana, Aditya Mohan, Sushma and Nilesh for winning the TOW for the last week.
    No life without Sun ¤

Wow my thread getting nominated was unexpected. Thank you so much everyone.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I congratulate Vandana Madam for winning thread of the week award for her thread "The lost voice of today's communication". And I also congratulate the special prize winners- Mr. Aditya Mohan for his thread 'The Butterfly effect" , Sushma for her thread "What is more important - self respect or relationship" and Mr. Nilesh for his thread "Dreams: our deepest and darkest desires"
    Regards,
    Vamar

My congratulations to Ms. Vandana for winning the tow contest. My congratulations to all the special prize winners also. Very good threads and well discussed threads. Nice going.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulation to Vandana Madam for winning thread of the week award. I also want to congratulate Mr. Aditya mohan, Sushma and Nilesh for special award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Vandana, Aditya Mohan, Sushma and Nilesh for winning the TOW for the last week with the unique threads.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Receiving an award for my first ever thread feels amazing. Thanks everyone for the appreciation.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff.

Hearty congratulations to Ms. Vandana, Mr. Aditya Mohan, Ms. Sushma and Mr. Nilesh for winning the TOW for the last week with their thought-provoking threads.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

First of all many thanks to Pranita for the beautifully crafted announcement & for taking us back on a nostalgia trip. Much appreciated!

Thanks for considering my thread to be worthy of a prize. Congratulations to Nilesh, Aditya and Sushma for their winning threads.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana ma'am for the winning thread and also to Aditya, Sushma and Nilesh for the Special Prizes! Needless to say that the selection is to the point and hope all would be inspired and guided!

The cash rewards and points stands credited.

And Pranita, that was a nice gesture- to have taken the effort to go back and connect as we are celebrating an anniversary!

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance- George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations to Vandaa for getiing the TOW prize for the week 18th June - 24th June'17. Congrats to Aditya Mohan, Sushma and Nilesh for getting the special prize.

Hearty congratulations to ME Vandana ma'am for the winning TOW and also to Aditya, Sushma and Nilesh for the Special Prizes!
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners of TOW

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.