You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Query regarding cash announcement.

Hello WM's, My name is not listed in cash announcement list of the month july. I've crossed minimum payout amount and reached Rs. 500 above. Can anyone explain me why my name is not there in cash announcement list? What should I do now?
    Please do not worry. It seems those who have crossed the 600 and above are only getting the payment and even My son is also awaiting payment this time. So make some good contributions in article section this month and increase your cash credits so that by next payment announcement ,your name shall appear in the list. Previously ISC was releasing the first payment of 300 for the freshers and thereafter after reaching 600 only the payments are made. And now the rules has been changed and to all it applies. So wait for the next payment announcement and meanwhile perform to get the balance amount to be credited.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Your first payment of Rs.400/- was made during May 2017. Subsequent payments would be made only when you cross Rs.600/- and this month's payment level was decided to be Rs.700/- based on the amount catered for distribution. So, you can wait till you reach the qualifying payment level. Since the point is clarified, I am locking this thread.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.