You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Join me to hail the gold medal win for Manpreet Kaur in Asian Athletics

Heartiest congratulations to this young lady Manpreet Kaur who made the country proud by willing the gold medal at the Asian Athletics beings held at Bhubhanaeshwar. She won the gold for the shot put event and with this it is proven that Indian women can excel in any sport. Only in this week we have seen women cricket players bringing laurel to our country and now I Feel proud to see our girls excelling in other world sporting events. So with this we can coin out other slogan apart from Beti bachao. to Beti ko khilvao slogan. Join me to wish her.
    Here is the photo of her glorious moment after the win.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

It is really a proud moment. Indian girls are bringing laurels to the country. We should appreciate the will power they have and the way they are winning the games and sports, coming years will bring many more medals to the country. My heartiest congratulations to Ms. Manpreet Kaur who won the gold medal at the Asian Athletics beings held at Bhubaneswar.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.