Health benefits of curdIn many places of south India, there is no lunch ends without curd or buttermilk. The use of curd is high and it helps much to our body to keep healthy in the following ways:
• It is getting digested easily about 91% in an hour of consumption whereas the milk is 32% in an hour of consumption.
• The content of Lactobacilli in curd induces the digestive power and cures the stomach disorders.
• Stomach pains and related issues can be cured by taking the fenugreek soaked in curd overnight.
• To get cooled in our stomach when taking biriyani type foods only the curd mixed with onion is served in many places
• Ladies at menopause stage can consume curd in a good quantity as it gives a good level of calcium
• A handful curd can be applied in the head/scalp while bathing gives a good volume of sleeping