You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Students unbox yourself from booklet knowledge ! Also learn about habitat and some stat.

I am really peeved and worried about the way the students are only concentrating on the booklet knowledge and improving upon themselves and when asked them to move in society and questioned for some statistics about the past events they wont know as their knowledge is zero and unaware. What is the use of parents who are keep on spoon feeding their wards even up to the level of Intermediate education and they wont allow their children to know the reality of life beyond the bookish knowledge. Leave them in the society to swim and come back to the shore. Any comment on this ?
    In addition to bookish knowledge, IQ and general awareness is also very important. If our General Knowledge is not up to the mark we may have to face many hardships.
    A son of my father's friend was in graduation. In his second year of graduation, one backlog was there. Those days the examination fee was to be paid through university challan in the bank. This person paid the fee and written the exam and passed second year backlog in september. 3rd year exams were over. This person's result was kept in pending. He passed with good marks but result is in pending stage. His father was very worried. He asked his son. But he says he passed all the subjects but why the result was not announced was not known to him. He discussed with my father. That year I was in my M.Sc in university. My father told me the problem. I asked my father to send me all his details. They were in a hurry and his father came to university with all the details. A good friend of mine was working in examination section of Registrar's office. I met him and opened the concerned register. The reason was shown as not paid fee for 2nd year supplementary exam. The boy says he had paid and he was taking out the original copy of challan which was to be submitted university from his file and showing us. The person who passed graduation don't know that the challan was to be submitted to university. Unnecessarily he lost one academic year for this simple reason. General knowledge is also very important. I agree with Mr.K.Mohan that parents should allow their children to understand the difficulties in life also.

drrao
    always confident

Sign In to post your comments