You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Regarding content writing

HELO,

Actually I am new member and i have absolutely no idea how this site works. My friend tells me i am good at creative and article writing. so could anyone explain to me how i will post an article and about what all topics i am supposed to write. And at what extent and rate i should post to become a gold level memmber?

Asheeka
    Asheeka Ali warm welcome to this site as a new member and great to know that you are a good content writer. This site needs such talent for sure. Not every one joining the site are good writer but over the period they have learned the trick of writing good contents. But it seems you have much interest on content writing and that is the welcome step advantage you have than other members here. You can write good articles on any topic with details and detailing so that the net users and the members get benefited through it. Go to our article section and follow the instructions as to how to write the article. But never try to copy paste any content from any other source and that amounts to posting violations. Please read the articles already submitted by members and approved by the editors for better understanding. You will be paid for each article.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to Asheeka Ali. I wish you a very good time in ISC in the coming days. All the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Asheeka Ali,

Glad to know there is a creative artiste in our midst! Welcome to ISC. You could start by participating in the "Me, a ribbon" creative writing contest. Always look at the forum daily for important announcements related to contests, awards, general guidelines, new features, etc.

Please read Sectionwise FAQs to understand how to contribute to various sections. With reference to article submissions, refer: Content. Check out the various categories in our articles section and think of unique topics (avoid generic topics like dealing with hair fall, skin problems, etc) which will fetch traffic. You could use the search box and see if there are a number of articles on the same topic (such as Income Tax filing, PAN card application, guidance on specific careers etc) and avoid those. From time to time announcements are made on article contests. Participate in these on a regular basis.

It is a good idea to begin with forum participation and answering Ask Expert queries based on your knowledge and expertise. This will help you to gain confidence in contributing to our site.

As for rising to the Gold level membership level, don't worry about that goal. Simply focus on steady contributions and reach the silver level first. As you accumulate points, you will rise and then soar!

One request - please put your name in proper sentence case instead of in all capital letters and use capital letters where required wherever you post, even in the forum (it is 'I' and not 'i'). This helps to maintain English writing in the correct manner and not go into the typical SMS type of smart phone language! Check, too, what you submitted after you hit the submit button in any section. You will likely find some spelling or typo errors (it is hello and not helo for example.)

Any doubts whatsoever? No matter how silly and small a query it may seem to you, please do not hesitate to ask in the forum. Ask, learn and earn.

Keep smiling...one day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Sign In to post your comments