You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How to check how many points I earned today?

Hello,

I posted couple of articles and questions in forum section. In forum section it says some points are given to my questions. But I could not see it reflected to my total points. How can I check how many points I earned today?
    It is very easy to check the total points earned by us at ISC. Please visit this page . You can see date wise, section wise, including prize or without prize, etc the total points earned by different members.
    Honesty is the best policy.

After log in and by start sharing the contents, the points add up to your total and for the day what ever you scored can be seen in the side panel below the ISC Facebook slot and there you can see the top contributors details for today, last 7 days and My points.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is readily available at the right-hand side after you log-in. Mr. Hakimuddin has already indicated the appropriate page.
    Caution: Explosive. Handle with care.

Thank you everyone for your valuable inputs. It helped me to identify points on website.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.